What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG-Trying to take off the sump on my hilux to replace the seal, too find there are 4 or so bolts with rounded heads on them! all night trying to get them off, then going to toyota to find out they don't make/stock the farkers anymore!!!!!!! :bash: seriously? how the f*** can they not make/stock them anymore? now ive had to go to a wreckers and theyre gonna take a sump off a motor they have and hopefully not damage any of the bolts!

WGMG-Trying to take off the sump on my hilux to replace the seal, too find there are 4 or so bolts with rounded heads on them! all night trying to get them off,

Kincrome Loc-on sockets for the win on that :jamie:

Piss the Metrinch stuff off.

then going to toyota to find out they don't make/stock the farkers anymore!!!!!!! :bash: seriously? how the f*** can they not make/stock them anymore? now ive had to go to a wreckers and theyre gonna take a sump off a motor they have and hopefully not damage any of the bolts!

Wouldn't they be a M8 nut and bolt ? :hmm:

Kincrome Loc-on sockets for the win on that :jamie:

Piss the Metrinch stuff off.

Wouldn't they be a M8 nut and bolt ? :hmm:

yeh its an m8, but on the end of the bolt its thinner and has no thread, then the thread start and it has a washer attached to it aswell so i didnt think i could use just a standard nut and washer? if i can tell me now lol plus i went to bursons and used their things on the racks to see which size it was, it fit on a M8x1.25 but was loose but on the M8x1.0 it would only go about 2 threads in then get tight, so i dunno what I'm going to do?

Oh yeah and this

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/10195612/husband-fined-13k-for-not-having-sex

And here i was thinking that after kids the sex drive goes out the window.

WTF??? so I'm gonna get sued for not eating my meal at a resturant next,

Mutual obligation, pay for services rendered, give me a break,

Poor guy tho