What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - Cab drivers getting to charge whatever they want cause they think your too pissed to realise it

Fukc that, mate we go by the meter and we go MY way

exactly right! its an 80 fare to go from the city to my place which is a 25 minute drive...now on gas, it would barely cost $10 in fuel!! robbery at its finest!

exactly right! its an 80 fare to go from the city to my place which is a 25 minute drive...now on gas, it would barely cost $10 in fuel!! robbery at its finest!

Agree, a tourist staying at my hotel was charged $50 for a trip from the Airport to the hotel. At most this is a $30 fare in heavy traffic. Person was smart enough to get a receipt. I got $25 back and a free return fare to the airport for the guest.

90% are hard working enough, and it's a crap job. Particularly dangerous is picking up the agro drunks on a Friday/Saturday night.

But like all professions, there's shonkies everywhere.

Edited by clubby2084

fist time posting a car for sale on boost cruising.

i know we all joke about people saying "Swap my commondore"....

i thought i made it pretty clear no swaps -

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=761498

however this morning got a pm:

i know you said no swaps but i have a 2008 ve if ur keen

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=761846

fullfilling the stereotype.....

WGMG - well, seems like the inevitable has happened and the top radiator tank on the Snoarer has finally split.....been weeping for a while now but haven't gotten around to getting it fixed properly (got a bunch of stuff to get done before rego and it was on the list), only to have Cara ring me on her way to work this morning to tell me about the cloud of steam coming from under the bonnet....

Damage to the hip-pocket for a new top tank doesn't seem too bad (~$250) but we'll be without the car for a day or so, thinking an alloy one will be on the cards for Christmas :D