What Grinds My Gears.

That is Discusting.

----

more of a what saddens my gears:

girlfriend works for child safety, as child safety officer.

example current case, 17month old kid, both parnets are in prison, the toddler was with my girlfriend in the office all day friday untill they finally found a placement for her at 730pm on friday night. the emergency foster parents had her over the weekend but cannot have her for any longer. The child is back with my girlfriend in the office as they try and find another place for her to go.

This is the 6th time this has happened to the kid in 2months.

The child is just so confused as to who is her real parents, that she tends to cling to the child safety officers as thats who she sees the most off.

so sad for the kid:(

And there are many many many cases closely modelled on this case. very sad.

Members dont see this ad

yeah there is a reason the average employment time is around 18months. You can only handle stuff like that for so long.

I can understand Dave, oh and typical Gen Y also, haha

When I was HR in Alice Springs, i see cases like this all the time, of course there are measures etc, but I would have them hang out with me and my family for the short time, and then they have to go back to the safe house, was sad as the child just wants to live,

The system is tricky with massive shades of grey, *sigh

People who diss me for reppin' Toyota.

Got called a retard for telling a commodore guy that his car was heavy and slow. He told me he's eaten v8's in his stock 6 3800.. Told him I've been in Corollas that are faster.

Do believe a 100kw 4age Twinky is a little quicker than your 1400kg VP 6.

Yeah, so what I happen to have a Commodore as well? Doesn't mean I love them, simply means that I can flog it all day long and get parts given to me because half the idiots who own them f@$k them so I get freebies. Cheap and does what I need it to.

On a positive note: Picking up a clean '55 tomorrow arvo, original 149xxxkm for $500 :D

People who diss me for reppin' Toyota.

Got called a retard for telling a commodore guy that his car was heavy and slow. He told me he's eaten v8's in his stock 6 3800.. Told him I've been in Corollas that are faster.

Do believe a 100kw 4age Twinky is a little quicker than your 1400kg VP 6.

Same happened to me a few years ago in Brisbane. I owned at the time a 100kw AE82.

At a set of traffic lights I heard a douch bag in a BMW Z4 roadster yell out "Corolla's are SH*T!". Then he started revvin up the BM, so I took the bait. And promptly sh*t all over his Z4. By a good car lenth.

At the next set of traffic lights I smugly hung out the window and told this idiot my car cost $1500, and asked, "how much did that sh*tbox cost?".

He didn't look at me so, I guess he didn't hear me...

WGMG - Laptops, you type a response to a forum, then move the cursor and it clicks on a link and you loose all your text, grrrr

haha

This is really bad on my uni laptop. The mouse has a back button on the side, so when I go to grab the mouse to hit "post"... RAAGEEEEE.

So now if I'm typing a big post I do it in notepad and copy it over.

On the way to work this morning, i saw 2 motorbike policman both with their radar guns pointed at a 200m strip of road where for some unknown reason it drops from 80, to 60, to 70, back to 80 again.

when i went past they both were just pulling someone over, i dare say they would be making a killing there at the moment.

i saw one there the other day. he must have made so much money that his mate came along too!!

and to emphasise my anger, i have drawn a diagram.

post-2532-0-99848300-1315953014_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke70dave