What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

When you're running a standard 16v/20v in an 86/E7, weight is something you generally don't need to worry about.

Weight is something you don't need to worry about unless you're trying to shave seconds off your lap times...

when you running a 16v/20V is exactly the time you need to consider weight! Such underpowered things need all the help they can get! haha

from what i can gather, the easiest way to improve the handling of a vehicle is to shed some weight from the unsprung weight.

Whoa...I've been here that much? *meh* Reading this thread makes me realise sometimes that what I have on my plate really isn't all that bad in the grand scheme. Good place to be reminded of that & have a good vent while here.

WGMG - When a wound only just heals up, then dries out, cracks & starts bleeding everywhere. Usually hurts more than the original injury too.

Not really WGMG but pretty sure I just snapped both axles and won't be able to get to work tomorrow. Even If I hitch to work, I don't have a car to do deliveries in haha.

I'm losing my licence on the 18th anyway and I'm not spending money on the car so sooner or later I'm jobless again...Good fun haha

wgmg: removing the diff from my parts car... :bash:

tip it on its side. Soooooo much easier than crawling around under the car ;) Just don't do it on your mums lawn like I did when there is still fuel in the tank............

• Upvote 2