What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Calm down, the ke70 is an ae86 in disguise... since ae86's are going for 8K+ nowadays, I fully support high prices for ke70/ Ae71, heck put them up to 10K... "runs and puts for sale sticker on ke70"

But in the end of the day a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay...

Edited by e70rolla

But in the end of the day a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay...

People say that, and i guess it's true to an extent..

But you can't say that a ke70 with $1k's worth of add on's is really worth $6000.. regardless if it's what someone will pay or not it's overpriced..

Sure some people will get bargains, and some will get ripped off, but average going price for a stock ke70 is usually around $1k with rego.

It's people that think "oh it's a fully hektik skid machine, i put a few parts on it so i can now charge whatever i want" that i find stupid.

People also need to realise if you're selling something used, it's not worth as much as what you paid new anymore.

So when you add up what you spent on your car, you can't expect that back.

Edited by Jono.C
  • Upvote 1

People also need to realise if you're selling something used, it's not worth as much as what you paid new anymore.

So when you add up what you spent on your car, you can't expect that back.

AGREED... but remember for every "1000 smart corolla enthusiasts" there is one who might just want one badly enough to justify the cost...

Edited by e70rolla

unless you sticky tape a $100 note to the grill.

100% guaranteed way to add $100 value to your car.

I saw a car online the other day and it had $1 bills under the clear coat. Only in America.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm206/alexanderkelley/3.jpg

Not the same one but.....

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

unless you sticky tape a $100 note to the grill.

100% guaranteed way to add $100 value to your car.

My mate covered his entire drivers quard in monopoly money..

Ahh but, When you factor in the cost of the tape, You're still losing out to a small extent.

This is getting way to anal now..

Carlos, what was your reply? 3500 is a slap in the face.

And JIP, Never said gay was a bad thing man. Apologies if I offended you, It's just the first thing that sprung to mind.

The bottom line is it's a KE70. Not an AE86, it may share the same chassis but that's it. I don't know why people are paying that much money for such a heap of shit, but they shouldn't be.

E70rolla, where do you get 10k from?? What in god's name would make a stock KE70 worth 10 thousand dollars?