What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG.

Working all night until 3 am ish putting in a shop for someone, to finally get to sleep at 5am from being too overtired. Then being woken up at 8am by pointless questions from a client who cannot even work out how to get a poster into a light box. Then the client asks me to drive to where they are almost an hour away to do some pointless bits and pieces on 3 hours sleep. Not happening, you can remove 3 pieces of masking tape yourself now that the glue is dry and surely you can manage to open a lightbox, which requires nothing but a small suction cup. So naturally i fell back to sleep and woke at 2pm. Haha.

Also, when you work at a Westfield centre, they control all the lights from a central computer. So you just need to ring the office and someone puts a code in and the lights come on. Unless you work at Wesrtfield Strathpine, where they turn the lights off at 10PM and tell you helpful things like: "Contractors must bring their own lighting", at 10PM once the lights have already shut down. Terds.