Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

^^

 

Why do you often know such random shit?

 

Serious question.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

not hard, just play with the remote ;)

Dodo

I thought Telstra was useless

Dodo is that pathetic they make Telstra look like a shining light at the end of a tunnel.

I dunno why people rag on Telstra, they know how to build a solid network. In my experience the problems tend to end up being more to do with the customers unrealistic expectations of technology (i.e. couldn't be met by ANY carrier) or some other self made SNAFU. The other type of problem I've seen is when people deal with a telstra reseller or contractor and wonder why Telstra wont fix their billing/whatever problems. There are tricks to dealing with telstra but even if you don't know the ins and outs they're still better than the alternatives.

WGMG. This month!!!!!

Crashed the daily two weeks ago(near no damage), corolla is still not back on the road and we've had to make an appointment for Friday this week to have one of our dogs put down.

Fark you June!!!!!

^ It's a shit month hey!

^ It's a shit month hey!

 

I know you know where I'm coming from!

and we've had to make an appointment for Friday this week to have one of our dogs put down.

Yeah its not fun having to be put into that position

What grinds my mo fo'n gears?

 

People who have stock vn commodores with chopped springs and a welded diff and call it an effin 'drift car' ahhhh bogans piss me off so much!!!!!!

And while I'm at it.. people who say they 'built' their car when they either didn't do jack shit to it, or all they have done to it is add some coil overs, wind them right down and put ugly wheels on it.

 

Ive spent over 300 hours working on my car and I STILL don't day I 'built' it.. maybe if you go buy a kit car or make an icv THEN you can claim you 'built it' but otherwise GTFO OF HERE!!!!

What grinds my mo fo'n gears?

 

People who have stock vn commodores ke70s with chopped springs and a welded diff and call it an effin 'drift car' ahhhh bogans piss me off so much!!!!!!

 

in fact, a VN commondore might be more of a drift can than a ke70, at least it might be able to spin the tyres in the dry!

And while I'm at it.. people who say they 'built' their car when they either didn't do jack shit to it, or all they have done to it is add some coil overs, wind them right down and put ugly wheels on it.

 

Ive spent over 300 hours working on my car and I STILL don't day I 'built' it.. maybe if you go buy a kit car or make an icv THEN you can claim you 'built it' but otherwise GTFO OF HERE!!!!

 

Yeah that pisses me off.

 

Mind you, there's different extents to building a car, some might only wish to do minor mods such as wheels, seats, exhaust, respray etc, but they have built it..

 

But when people say they build the entire car and its got bob Jane wheels and a cannon I feel like chucking plates

in fact, a VN commondore might be more of a drift can than a ke70, at least it might be able to spin the tyres in the dry!

And another bonus is that VN parts are cheaper.

Hell you can even buy a whole VN for the price of a '71's pedal box.

And if your lucky, it'll have long rego.

I must admit a vn would make a decent drift car.. but what I'm sayin is they are never done properly, so how can they call them a drift car?? This goes for any car I guess..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.