Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG: Doing the right thing when grinding and wearing a face shield. For a piece of metal to then hit the vice and deflect vertically up into my eye and then having to go to hospital to get the bastard out.

 

Also KE11 resto sounds like a massive tosser

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Happens alot in Vic too!!

It's worse when you have a car trailer on the back too!! Idiot in a golf yesterday couldn't wait 200mtr before the exit of the freeway..Nearly rearended them as they hit the skids to make the off ramp because of their impatience. Then proceeded to give me the bird, because it was my fault!!! Euro trash driving tard!!

 

I hear you with the car trailer. Used to get it a lot I'm Melbourne. People just had to get in front of you before the next lights not realising that I needed a lot more distance to stop than they did. Geez that ute had good brakes, cause the trailer didnt.......

 

In Ballarat, you always look before moving off from a green light, cause some nufty will be running the red!

 

 

Also KE11 resto sounds like a massive tosser

 

That's because he is.

 

 

that's messed up about they eye dude..

Hahahahahahahaha.

 

:osama: Holy ʞ©$ɟ the amount of butthurt in her is astonishing.

 

I'd rather overtake at a safe speed, and have that person behind me, than having to keep braking, changing speed etc. That is more dangerous IMHO.

How accidents happen. People not maintaining a safe speed.

 

I will usually overtake at maybe a couple km over the limit, then once I have passed and I am at a safe distance I will slow down to the speed limit and whack it on cruise.

 

If u guys get mad with that maybe you are the ones with the issues.

 

Calm down.

Yeah, after recently having family members taken out by an inpatient prick. Guess there is issues.

Yeah, after recently having family members taken out by an inpatient prick. Guess there is issues.

 

I'm not inpatient.

 

I'd just rather be safe than have some idiot slam on their brakes coz the sun is in there eyes etc.

 

I don't go past people at warp speed, don't tailgate, and always move over if people wanna over take me.

 

Don't take it personally mate.

Today I saw 4 crashes on the M1 between Springwood and Robina, most of which some of the cars were facing on coming traffic, a 5 car pile up on the right/fast lane, and a BMW mounted on the wires in the middle,

 

What the fark ma u doin mang?

WGMG: Doing the right thing when grinding and wearing a face shield. For a piece of metal to then hit the vice and deflect vertically up into my eye and then having to go to hospital to get the bastard out.

 

$h1t.....hope they managed to get it all out & that it heals up okay. Mr Murphy didn't seem to be on your side, this sucks majorly!

 

In Ballarat, you always look before moving off from a green light, cause some nufty will be running the red!

 

When I took my licence test in Ballarat ~10 years ago, the instructor told me the exact same thing, except 'nufty' was another word altogether... ;)

Hahahahahahahaha.

 

:osama: Holy ʞ©$ɟ the amount of butthurt in her is astonishing.

 

I'd rather overtake at a safe speed, and have that person behind me, than having to keep braking, changing speed etc. That is more dangerous IMHO.

How accidents happen. People not maintaining a safe speed.

 

I will usually overtake at maybe a couple km over the limit, then once I have passed and I am at a safe distance I will slow down to the speed limit and whack it on cruise.

 

If u guys get mad with that maybe you are the ones with the issues.

 

Calm down.

 

Congratulations, you can use terms like "butthurt" on the internet.

 

Slow the ʞ©$ɟ down.

WGMG: Cvnts who don't indicate. Nuff said.

YES! CANNOT LIKE THAT ENOUGH^^^^^

Congratulations, you can use terms like "butthurt" on the internet.

 

Slow the ʞ©$ɟ down.

 

73991.max1024.jpg

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololol :P :D ;) :) lololololololololololololololololololololol :bounce: lololololololololololololol

 

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

 

Lol

 

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

 

Ha.

 

Haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.