Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Man I don't like Woolworths. They use to stock many brands of certain products, now its just down to one brand. They want to choose the brands we buy. I just feel sorry for the companies that we can't buy anymore. They'll go bust without having their products in the major supermarkets.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Same with coles there trying to phase out good products with there cheap 'youll love coles" brand crap. Its more expensive and tastes like absolute shite. don't buy coles/woolies own brand. I'm some cases the food is made in china.

Man I don't like Woolworths. They use to stock many brands of certain products, now its just down to one brand. They want to choose the brands we buy. I just feel sorry for the companies that we can't buy anymore. They'll go bust without having their products in the major supermarkets.

 

 

The reason behind this is the way the Howard government changed all the legislation so that it was anti competitive.

 

Woolworths are just existing under the environment that they've been handed. At this point in time its heavily slanted in their favor.

WGMG;

 

VN Commodore brakes.. suddenly losing ALL pedal feel when approaching a red light..

 

I had pressure as i applied, then BANG.. Foot to the floor

 

Pumped the arsehole out of the pedal, gaining enough pressure back to stop in time.

 

I'm not driving Dad's piece of shit till he gets it checked..

you know what grinds my gears, this situation

 

ok so some redneck kids ask aobut your car, they say its a peice of jap shit and hate jap cars, BUT! then they drive off in there straight 6 VL

 

do they not know what powers there car?????

 

f@$kin redneck commo drivers

WGMG Lord Mayor Campbell Newman is a phucking toss!! He's the highest paid mayor in the country. Why?? He feels they only have to have signs about parking restrictions on the main roads, not the side streets. So today I got fined again for parking at work. $50. :D I have no where else to park. Its upsetting cause no matter what site I go to, I'll be in one of these restricted areas.

WGMG is my new phone... again! :P

 

My last WGMG was the keypad, well now is the GPS. It does not work in the hill's because it needs phone reception to work (so therefore it costs me money to use it) and when it does have reception it still plays up. It tells me to turn left in 100m so i do and it meant the 100m back. It tells me to go 4 km down the road then all of a sudden it says "Your off track, please do a u turn" WHAT?? ON A FREEWAY!!!!

 

Its really getting to me because you pay 1k for a phone and it it doesn't do what it says it will do! f@$k!!!!!!! :yes: :D :(

Normally i hate GPS but being a contractor and going from Job to Job i thought it would be easier typing the address in and have a machine tell me where to go.

 

I seriously want to write an email to Sony but it'll get me no where.. whats the point. :y:

Yeah, I only do Nokia's now. Sounds good that all phones are going to be able to use one charger. I hope its the Nokia one cause its the simplest.

Yeah, I only do Nokia's now. Sounds good that all phones are going to be able to use one charger. I hope its the Nokia one cause its the simplest.

I have to agree with you on nokia years back but i feel that sony Ericsson are better now. I bought my Gf a nokia phone. I don't know what model it was but cos about $350 prepaid. 1 hour after we bought it it stuffed up. got it replaced and the new one stuffed up. got it changed again and about 2 weeks later it stuffed up again. I got my money back and bought her a Sony e and its still as good as the day she bought it.

 

Old nokia's are wicked! same with Motorola. the old brick phones. Now Motorola is shit, well they were about 3 years ago. Maybe they are good now??

 

Edit:

Maybe i'm digging myself a grave here but i hope its nokia charger too. Sony e chargers are very temperamental

Edited by Johno

yea i reckon, i used to own a sony erricson z200

 

always had problems with the way the charger clicked in, its crap

 

love my nokia 6300? i think

 

it has 2mp camera bluetooth mms video playback, only cost me 200 over a year ago and its sitll going strong no problems, and its still for sale on the shelves and for like 159! which is great i think as it means i chose a reliable phone that nokia still rekcons is good :D

 

lucked out i think

WGMG Lord Mayor Campbell Newman is a phucking toss!! He's the highest paid mayor in the country.

Thats only cause the Maroochydore mayor finely got the boot a few years back.

 

Cause of the cow they, at one stage, also ruled the roost in being the council with the highest debt...

 

And thanks to old beatty the debt is now shared with Calounda and Noosa.....

 

Nokia's - The girlfriend's N95 was back and forth with the repair centre for the first 3 months of its live. After that we kinda gave up and she now just lives with its every so often glitches

Whereas my E51 hasn't skipped a beat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yet

Edited my post above ^ about the chargers. I guess its my own fault for paying a $1,000 for a phone that i take on building sites but i just wanted a phone that takes wicked pics, has GPS built in and wifi. I was so close to getting the Nokia N95 but i heard they have problems. I read a phone forum and people said the sony e was Quote "Absolutely Wicked". Now that i own one i don't think its that good. :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.