What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
On a lighter note, What industry area do you work in?

Industry :dance: haven't really thought all that much to what industry i'm in, but i work as a storeman filling out purchase orders for a fairly broad range of companies that we supply - tool shops, car/truck shops (eg panel beating), house builders, furniture builders, White goods suppliers, meat works, produce farms

Edited by towe001

WGMG: My effing body. Like ohmygod, could it get anymore f@$ked up? Its been broken for like 3 years, I had an operation to fix it like 9 months ago and what's that? Its STILL broken? Shit.

And now I have a cold. Its 40 degrees outside and I'm SNIFFLING! WTF!!!!!

GAHHHH!

I know how you feel, I have sciatica. My back is constantly killing me, and I'm young, I'm not supposed to have back problems.

At least you don't have scars, I have scars, I've had them practically my whole life. I was given shit all through school and I can never go out in public in a singlet top without people blatantly staring at me and treating me differently...

And now I've figured out I can never get rid of the horrible things, they've barely faded since I got burned and there's basically nothing available to get rid of them. I can't even put on this you-beaut make up crap, because it's designed for discolouration scars not raised scars.

That's WGMG, but on a lighter note, there are alot of people worse off than me.

Makes you feel lucky, but sometimes it's a small consolation...

Scars always suck, girls don't dig acne scars :dance: .

WGMG is computers and the irony of it all. Was trying to do an IT assignment that needs to be handed in, and while saving to make sure I didn't loose all the important information that was being written, the computer froze and crashed. Oh I hope the thing is still on there, if not then I'm going to see it as a sign that I'm not meant to be doing the assignment, or the assignment was bad....Probably the first one.

usually when word crashes, it does a recovery, and you can get it back when you restart word.... but here's a TIP:

When you start a document, save it, as soon as you've typed the first sentence. Word will "auto-save" if you've done this, and the most you'll loose is 10 minutes, you can change it to autosave after as little as 1 minute, (I do five) it's a GODSEND!

post-1955-1235711236.jpg

I lol'd

On topic, WGMG is that my work, which is supposedly the 'biggest single site dealer in NSW' doesn't have a friggin OBD-II scanner, and i can't figure out why my vans fuel economy is going down the shitter. Ive tried injector cleaner, new air filter, fuel filter, cleaned the MAP sensor, and it's still running shit. :dance:

I also have a week off work starting tomorrow, but i have to go to training for my apprenticeship all week. Have to leave at 6:30 AM and get home 6:30 PM, so no time to work on the 86.

On topic, WGMG is that my work, which is supposedly the 'biggest single site dealer in NSW' doesn't have a friggin OBD-II scanner, and i can't figure out why my vans fuel economy is going down the shitter. Ive tried injector cleaner, new air filter, fuel filter, cleaned the MAP sensor, and it's still running shit. :dance:

Our '07 model lancers doing the same thing ever since we had it serviced at mitsubishi :dance:

Before the servicing we could get approx 400-420kays, refilled yesterday with a trip reading of about 320kays and last fill up was around the 350-360 mark. Been wanting the other half to drop in on them and ask what the go is with the economy, would do it myself but with the crap a duckhead has pulled at work has canned the idea of asking to leave work early....

WGMG is people that don't f@$king indicate. I nearly crashed twice the other day in my mums car. Some wanker was turning right on a roundabout and didn't indicate till he was like half way around. Lucky I have ninja reflexes :dance:

And before that some guy in a parked car on the side of the road opened his drivers door in front of the car in front of me, the car slammed on the breaks, ninja reflexes saved us once again. :dance:

But even though they were most certainly not my fault and it couldve ended much worse my mum started freaking out and screaming at me for the next half hour. I burst into tears and went 100 in an eighty zone just to piss her off. Yes I realise I would be the one to get in trouble and lose my licence but I really didnt care at the time.

When we got to the shops she felt bad and gave me $50. I restocked my incense collection and bought new fake nails with pink leopard print :hmm:

i agree lexxi, i f@$king people that can't indicate and people that are stupid enough to get in their cars at night time and not turn their headlights on. i usually find people in new luxury cars are the biggest culprit for not indicating, i think its because they believe their car will indicate for them, or they are just so comfortable in their leather seats listening to mozart that they don't realise there are other cars around them. i am pretty confident that i indicate 99% of the time even if i am the only car on the road, its just a habit that comes from being taught how to drive correctly in the first place.

i agree lexxi, i f@$king people that can't indicate and people that are stupid enough to get in their cars at night time and not turn their headlights on. i usually find people in new luxury cars are the biggest culprit for not indicating, i think its because they believe their car will indicate for them, or they are just so comfortable in their leather seats listening to mozart that they don't realise there are other cars around them. i am pretty confident that i indicate 99% of the time even if i am the only car on the road, its just a habit that comes from being taught how to drive correctly in the first place.

LOL! Dad. Cept his car is a XR6 with leather and rolling stones cranking.

post-5444-1235975218_thumb.jpg

WGMG is Bus drivers. I nearly had a head on with a bus tonight. I was driving up in the dandenongs to get home. There is a lot of push bike' riders up there and like normal people, if there is a bike in front of you, you wait till its safe then overtake the rider. Well this bus driver decided to overtake the rider and not give a fat shit about me. He overtook the bike and went right into my lane and i was forced off the road and damaged my car in the ditch.

Why couldn't he just wait till it was clear!! f@$k WITT!!!!! :dance: