What Grinds My Gears.

Having children, or doing homework?? I thought you did the homework then had the children. :D

lol, my 14 year old has had two weeks for an assignment it was due today, she gave it to me at 10.30pm for me to proof read, and it was crap any one would think english was her SECOND language .... aarrrggghhhhhh!

Members dont see this ad
<snipe>

I just think its very unfair to categorise them all in the same boat, usually people end up with broken bits of shit because they are too cheap to pay the extra money to find a well maintained car or they get taken for a ride, Hell Karlie got taken for a ride with her first AE92 SX corolla (drank oil)

Every manufacturer has their weak points with their cars and all it takes is inconsiderate pricks or simply bad luck to make them a hell of a lot more noticeable.

To me thats pretty true - monday friday cars.

An ex of mine, her first car was a ke55 and the first 40 minutes of ownership was spent on the side of the road cause of an overheated motor. Didn't cook the motor or anything just that the temp started climbing a bit too high so we pulled over till it cooled down.

On a trip to brissie the motor figured it was time to blow up and the car spent about two weeks at a mechanic at Beerwah getting about 2 grand (yes 2g's) thrown at it for a new motor, radiator etc.

But we always had some little problem with it.

Anyway, WGMG - the supervisor for the counter staff out the front. His girlfriend walked out on him, so now it his mission to ruin everybody's life at work. Even knowing that he was told by management not to do it, he shuffled his crew around to different desks and now they all have to go through their clientele and give them their "new" direct phone number, everything they had on their computers have to be moved over, bookwork, paperwork - everything. And the only time he allowed his crew to do this was at lunch so that it wouldn't interfere with their work time, but if a customer came in they had to serve the customer and he wanted it done by the end of their lunch.

He wont acknowledge you if you say good morning to him or anything. My supervisor got fed up with yesterday so as this guy walked past, "Mornin <John>." (not real name), nothing not even a look. "MORNIN, PHUCK HEAD !" <John> looked back at my super "Yeah you heard that didn't ya !"

WGMG:

The fact that the second person from my school community has died from a car accident. And its the person that gave the eulogy of the first person. Isn't this enough carnage for everyone now!?!

WGMG:

The fact that the second person from my school community has died from a car accident. And its the person that gave the eulogy of the first person. Isn't this enough carnage for everyone now!?!

Yeah seems to be a few bad accidents up that way of late.... what is going on?? :P

Don't know. But as if one death wasn't enough.

On top of that there are still the crashes that people are walking away from or just minor injuries, like this one into a tree which a person walked away from.

post-4920-1243492972_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tume

Nah its cause there driving riced up excels (background of pic) :P

JKS

Man thats some crazy shit! same road? expect you p plate laws to change if this continues!! some old hag will complain and they will change them, you wait and see...

Travis

Lachlan's death and Jarrod's death were on the same highway yes.

Also Trav its not the p plate laws at fault. Just as many crashes from adults happen aswell meaning EVERYONE needs more education.

If you saw the roads around here you would understand a whole lot more. Then again the most dangerous thing around here all year around are the tourists.

There's nothing wrong with the highway??

I did my driving lessons around Tanunda and Nuri and the roads seemed pretty good to me, apart from the trees planted IN the road on the tiny thin side streets.

BUT because they were both P platers [i'm assuming] they will change the P plate laws. I hate that.

Yea i didnt say there was anything wrong with the p plate or that they sohuld change them, i said they will

They don't give a crap about the major population being able to drive, they care about the minority that dies....

Bastards

Travis

There was a crash up this way a few days back. The driver lost control while going down hill and ran off the road and wrapped the car around a tree, when the emergency crews got there to find the car up in flames and the driver no where to be found. The dogs were brought out to find the the drunk hiding in bushes.

Should have stayed in the car to get toasted as well, wanker.

Sorry but i feel no compassion these people - They know their drunk, they know they have difficulty in doing what ever but they turn around and jump into a car knowing full well they could quite possibly cause an accident and wind up killing someone in the process. And most times its the drunk who walks, or runs, away and when caught only gets a slap on the wrist.

RBT's should be given a new ruling, or what ever, if the drivers double the legal limit they'll get pulled from the vehicle and SHOT russian roulette style. No thrown in the back of the paddy wagon and given a court date to be told what a badddd driver you was. Cause that drunk is doing nothing more then playing the game with other people on the streets.

Been wanting to get the ball joints off the control arms so that i can clean the arms better etc etc. So i've been hitting google, ebay, oztion, etc for a "ball joint press". I've found a few and so far the only aussie one i've found is $199 not including postage where as over in the States US$37.99 BUT don't do freight O/S.

Yes, ive thought of doing it the Redrawf way and belt the joint out at the gutter but i want to be able to put the new ones back in without having to ask a shop to do it

Yeah drunks I have no compassion for.

What now GMG:

THE MEDIA! They were hounding the school today taking video until being told to go by numerous amounts of teachers. Have managed to make it into a sappy sad story and focus more on how to get more law's to come in for P plater's then anything else.

If they came next week things might have been a bit more better, the school only found out this morning!

Yeah, the roadworks are ridiculous. They can't do the roadworks one at a time, nooo, they have to have several different bits of roadworks going at the same time so that you have 3 times the amount of congestion, annoyance and confusion in one big wallop.

WGMG

The company that I work for is changing hands and my pay is going from weekly to fortnightly. I REALLY hate fortnightly pay. But as long as my pay rate does not decrease, it should be OK.

Oh, and my boss said that we've "had it easy" with the old corporation that owned us, apparently the new one is going to be alot more stringent. I do my job, I work for my money, and even I'm worried there's a possibility I might lose it if they're going to be MORE stringent. I didn't think they could be any harder on us, truth be told.

Oh well, at least by the end of the year I will be finished TAFE and I can find a different job...

I'm so sick of working for a big, evil corporation. Give me the little guy anytime.