Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Well then explain why the car loan was for $15,000 and the interest portion is $10,000. The total loan amount is $25,000

 

Its just another way I got Fuked over by Zupps!!

 

How long was the loan for? What were your monthly repayments?

For a $15k loan over 5 years, a total cost of $25k only equals about a 20% interest rate.....welcome to the world of compound interest.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG: Me being slack with my corolla's

Wgmg - RUST........... I new it was there I just wasn't expecting as much as there is.... Oh well what do you expect for a 30 odd year old car

After hitting the guy with the work truck and no correspondence whatsoever from him I get a email saying

 

"Decided to go through insurance, please cease all contact with me."

 

WTF? All I asked for was a few quotes and I was gonna hire him a car.

After hitting the guy with the work truck and no correspondence whatsoever from him I get a email saying

 

"Decided to go through insurance, please cease all contact with me."

 

WTF? All I asked for was a few quotes and I was gonna hire him a car.

 

So now you have to deal with insurance companies which are ten times worse...... I can understand your pain

WGMG The rollover ad thing in the corner of my screen. Uber frustrating.

How long was the loan for? What were your monthly repayments?

For a $15k loan over 5 years, a total cost of $25k only equals about a 20% interest rate.....welcome to the world of compound interest.

My point exactly; even an 8.5% interest rate over 5 years, monthyl repayment will see you pay 30% more in total for the car.

 

"Decided to go through insurance, please cease all contact with me."

 

WTF? All I asked for was a few quotes and I was gonna hire him a car.

 

I'm sure you're only gonna get more upset, but having been the guy in the past, I understand totally why he's gone that way.

 

I'll never deal direct again, the joy of Full Comp.

Just loves it when you receive an OVERSEAS phone call and its an Indian Smelly marketer. And they call you SIR when your a FEMALE.. Then when you ask 'Did you just call me Sir, when I'm a female'.. Indian- 'Oh sorry Mam, are you a lady you sounded like a man when you answered the phone'....... Go figure..

:bash:

I'm sure you're only gonna get more upset, but having been the guy in the past, I understand totally why he's gone that way.

 

I'll never deal direct again, the joy of Full Comp.

 

I've had the joy of being the guy who was legally parked, hit by another car & have them sue me for the damage to their car. F**k that got messy. :(

 

Just loves it when you receive an OVERSEAS phone call and its an Indian Smelly marketer. And they call you SIR when your a FEMALE.. Then when you ask 'Did you just call me Sir, when I'm a female'.. Indian- 'Oh sorry Mam, are you a lady you sounded like a man when you answered the phone'....... Go figure..

:bash:

 

The being called 'sir' when you're female justifies hanging up immediately. With that question/comment from them, it deserves a full-blown, expletive laden rant at them before hanging up! :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

wgmg - i leave a bare diff leaning against the fence. old man was doing some gardening in that area and nudged it over and put a decent dent in the garage door?

 

somehow thats my fault?

why the ʞ©$ɟ would you leave a diff standing up on end?

Sitting here having a quiet night before a insane weekend..... The other half (towe_001) is hungry (like normal) he starts whingeing and wineing that there is no home made biscuits left.. He complained that much there is Jam drops baking in the oven as i type this...

 

Bloody Men..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.