Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

briliant.

 

 

my WGMG...

 

Cops sitting at the end of overtaking lanes on the cunningham highway between brisbane and warwhick. I saw at least 4 or 5 of them doing it there and back. I didnt get done, but damn i must have been close the first time.

academia is the same at every uni.

 

I was a Firefox diehard until firefox died hard. I think too much prawn broke it and it just won't load up, so I switched to chrome and I much prefer it. Although i reckon it's a bit more resource heavy?

I was a Firefox diehard until firefox died hard. I think too much prawn broke it and it just won't load up, so I switched to chrome and I much prefer it. Although i reckon it's a bit more resource heavy?

Prawn lol

yeah noticed that on mine last night, the thing just died in the arse for about 5min of me time.

Something as well, i was having fiddle with chrome the other night and noticed there's a setting where you can stop chrome apps from running when chrome is closed.

Yeah I've switched to Chrome as well, Firefox was alright but it had an annoying issue of ghosting back up on the screen about 5 seconds after you switched to another program/window. Installed Chrome and haven't looked back (although there are a few features of Firefox I prefer over Chrome, like the ability to re-open particular tabs after you closed them rather than just the most recent one, and the lack of menu bar in Chrome means I can't run my slimlime Winamp skin at the top of the screen as it covers up the tabs).

 

Been putting up with IE7 at work (which is painfully slow on media-rich sites like SMH and TOCAU) until recently when I realised that I have local admin rights on my PC, so installed Chrome there as well

(although there are a few features of Firefox I prefer over Chrome, like the ability to re-open particular tabs after you closed them rather than just the most recent one, and the lack of menu bar in Chrome means I can't run my slimlime Winamp skin at the top of the screen as it covers up the tabs).

And also the ability to add a note to a bookmark and change the bookmarks heading.

hmmm on firefox here atm no dramas.

 

i heard a rumour that chrome always updates itself in the background, and you can't stop it, the benifit being that all users are always on the latest version.

 

I jumped on my fiances mums laptop yesterday, firefox 3.1 i think it had and she was wondering why it didnt run so good.......bleh.

WGMG: Having a Celica, 2 x Ke10's and finding a Ke15/Ke17 under a tree at someones place.

 

Might have to see how much it is :laff:

WGMG: Having an ae71, 2 x ke70's and finding another ae71 this morning for sale cheap... thing is Jono i have already bought mine :o

 

Really didnt think this one through i don't know where to keep it......

You're shocking Ben haha, I already have more cars at my place than my parents combined :P

people who don't know how to merge on to freeways enough said.

Lol, Reed. Boost mentality is leaking everywhere.

Just make an account on boost and conjure up some insanely priced engine package to get your revenge/laughs.

Complete 4k with no head...K50 shifts perfect...from 3rd to 4th $1300 ono. Have a spare oil cap for extra.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.