What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

I was a Firefox diehard until firefox died hard. I think too much prawn broke it and it just won't load up, so I switched to chrome and I much prefer it. Although i reckon it's a bit more resource heavy?

Prawn lol

yeah noticed that on mine last night, the thing just died in the arse for about 5min of me time.

Yeah I've switched to Chrome as well, Firefox was alright but it had an annoying issue of ghosting back up on the screen about 5 seconds after you switched to another program/window. Installed Chrome and haven't looked back (although there are a few features of Firefox I prefer over Chrome, like the ability to re-open particular tabs after you closed them rather than just the most recent one, and the lack of menu bar in Chrome means I can't run my slimlime Winamp skin at the top of the screen as it covers up the tabs).

Been putting up with IE7 at work (which is painfully slow on media-rich sites like SMH and TOCAU) until recently when I realised that I have local admin rights on my PC, so installed Chrome there as well

(although there are a few features of Firefox I prefer over Chrome, like the ability to re-open particular tabs after you closed them rather than just the most recent one, and the lack of menu bar in Chrome means I can't run my slimlime Winamp skin at the top of the screen as it covers up the tabs).

And also the ability to add a note to a bookmark and change the bookmarks heading.

hmmm on firefox here atm no dramas.

i heard a rumour that chrome always updates itself in the background, and you can't stop it, the benifit being that all users are always on the latest version.

I jumped on my fiances mums laptop yesterday, firefox 3.1 i think it had and she was wondering why it didnt run so good.......bleh.

Lol, Reed. Boost mentality is leaking everywhere.

Just make an account on boost and conjure up some insanely priced engine package to get your revenge/laughs.

Complete 4k with no head...K50 shifts perfect...from 3rd to 4th $1300 ono. Have a spare oil cap for extra.