Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Say what

Sorry man, that's a stupid Byron term. I have no idea how it originated but it has no reference to you, in fact I urban dictionary'd it and it actually means:

 

1. Desmond: The sexist man alive, often worshiped at home as a God of love, happiness, intelligence, and with. Also can be used to describe someone who is crowded by women and has everything in life figured out.

 

I have no idea how Byron people managed to turn it into a derogatory term..

 

Edit: Is there an autocorrect on here that changes w-i-t to with?

Edited by rian

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

thats it, i'm changing my name to Desmond.

 

 

Move over Des cause Desmond is here

 

:lol:

^lol

Desmond, sweater, hessian. It's all stupid Byron talk. If any of you go for a holiday to Byron and someone calls you a sweater, throw your drink at them.

 

I can't get over how they turned "mate" into "lord" and "lad". It's ridiculous. It's almost another language entirely

WGMG: When people refer to their AUS cars as "JDM", or the misconception that aftermarket parts can make your car "JDM". Or that putting "JDM as ʞ©$ɟ" stickers on your car makes it JDM.

 

No your Volkswagon is not JDM because you lowered it on some rims...

 

353ljn.jpg

 

 

Though you are excused if your car was actually imported from Japan. But everyone else needs to google "JDM".

Edited by rian

Sorry man, that's a stupid Byron term. I have no idea how it originated but it has no reference to you, in fact I urban dictionary'd it and it actually means:

 

1. Desmond: The sexist man alive, often worshiped at home as a God of love, happiness, intelligence, and with. Also can be used to describe someone who is crowded by women and has everything in life figured out.

 

I have no idea how Byron people managed to turn it into a derogatory term..

 

Edit: Is there an autocorrect on here that changes w-i-t to with?

 

It's not Byron only, started popping up here as well in the last few weeks.

 

Yes there is an autocorrect, its commonly found that Desmonds and adelaide high school leavers can't spell with properly.

 

I'm also thinking of having Manuel adjusted I don't believe we Have any people called Manuel on this site?

Edited by philbey

WGMG: When people refer to their AUS cars as "JDM", or the misconception that aftermarket parts can make your car "JDM". Or that putting "JDM as ʞ©$ɟ" stickers on your car makes it JDM.

 

No your Volkswagon is not JDM because you lowered it on some rims...

 

353ljn.jpg

 

 

Though you are excused if your car was actually imported from Japan. But everyone else needs to google "JDM".

 

I totally agree, just cause you put fender mirrors, cut the springs, put wheels on it and quad lights on your ʞ©$ɟing ke70 does not make it 'JDM' does that mean if I cut the springs on a xf falcon fender mirrors and some jap wheels it's 'JDM AS ʞ©$ɟ' gonna do it!!!

WGMG - Temple run not available on android, YET!!!

WGMG - People trying to pull dodgies...

 

Got sent out to replace a panel on a heating system that had rusted out, was called in under a warranty claim. The brackets for replacement panel were different, so I had to drill holes in porcelain tiles (always makes me nervous) to suit new ones. Was then told a bleeder on another panel was leaking, turned out to be the valve & as I was wondering why they were completely different to the ones we normally use, I was asked to do a boiler service as well. I've only been in this game for a couple of years, but something wasn't right here. :hmm:

 

Wandered outside to have a looksee & discover that it's a brand/model that I have never seen or heard of before...the penny dropped, we didn't install this system! Called boss, spoke to owners, arguements & confusion ensured until we got it through to them that we didn't install this system (so they can jam ther f**king 'warranty' claim), we CAN fix it & get it running, but it sure as hell isn't going to be free of charge!

 

Got the leak fixed, the system working & at the end, the owners were happy as 3 panels that had 'never worked' now did. They might not be as happy when they see the bill though! :laff:

WGMG, AE71 conversion gear. Deadset lame. Seriously thinking about just having parts made. But If I were to go to the trouble of having parts made, I may as well just go 3SGE and forget that 4AG's even exist. How bloody hard is it to do a 4AG conversion in a shitty KE70...

I may as well just go 3SGE and forget that 4AG's even exist.

Me thinks thats a brilliant idea

5sge ??

Yeah, it's a great idea, I just think that a beams might be pushing my budget hahaha. But then, with a lack of parts...A 4AG is too...

 

Why couldn't people just go and rape Nissans some more and left me some parts...

How very tempting....MMM Especialy considering the price of this...???

 

I suppose the real money would be spent on diff, having it shortened and then custom bellhousing, W5x etc.

 

Me no rich

Edited by Willis

No need for custom bellhousing! SA63 2sc bellhousing bolted straight up to a w55, few of them kicking around, run a t18 t50 and see how long it lasts while saving cash for a better diff

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.