Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So whats the word trev? That ignition module seem to be the goods? Running much smoother than fixed timing?

Hell yeah, I can actually rev it past 2000rpm, The day that Nick (wink), Jip And Slim were here i reckon it would of been revving at atleast 5500rpm but it was getting a bit unbearable with no exhaust.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally got around to going to Jacksons foam & vinyl to price up some door rubbers, For the standard universal (cut it yourself) pinch rubber & cushion (i think it was called, It has the bit that slides onto your door surround and the sealing rubber) is $9.95 a metre, So if anyone needs door rubber they seem like a good place.

Looks great, had a drive yet?

Only when it had the 5k in it, I havent really done anything to it for 4 months, I'm a slack ass, I was going to wind it over today to give it some life but i had other shit to do, It's ready for a drive around the yard so the next time i start it i will get a vid.

well chop chop, its good to see a project car actually move for the first time.... it will be first time i take it?

Yeah 1st time moving under its own power, Has been started a few times tho but that was without a driveshaft installed.