Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport

Trev

looking good Trev, just a few more hours and it will run. sorry i didn't get by today huge day at the pro and another tomorrow, but looks like i have a little pressie for you but not sure yet, i will let you know ok

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good Trev, just a few more hours and it will run. sorry i didn't get by today huge day at the pro and another tomorrow, but looks like i have a little pressie for you but not sure yet, i will let you know ok

No worries.

One final pic of the engine bay before the wiring gets fully done, Chopped out the K engine alternator and external reg harness, Pulled the coil wires out from the drivers side harness so i can extend them over to the passenger side, Removed excess wiring.

post-1373-1207468232_thumb.jpg

To do list:

1. Hook up tacho and guages.

2. Tidy up and reloom wiring.

3. Wire in fuel pump wiring to the back so its all good to go when i get the pump.

4. Make up earth sraps and power wire to the starter.

5. Install a distributor controller or buy a AE82 4A-C dizzy.

• 2 weeks later...
One final pic of the engine bay before the wiring gets fully done, Chopped out the K engine alternator and external reg harness, Pulled the coil wires out from the drivers side harness so i can extend them over to the passenger side, Removed excess wiring.

post-1373-1207468232_thumb.jpg

To do list:

1. Hook up tacho and guages.

2. Tidy up and reloom wiring.

3. Wire in fuel pump wiring to the back so its all good to go when i get the pump.

4. Make up earth sraps and power wire to the starter.

5. Install a distributor controller or buy a AE82 4A-C dizzy.

Gee she looks shiny in there Trev.

Seat covers arrived today and in, I can now put the dragon ones into the vr.

post-1373-1209029412_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1209029434_thumb.jpg

I need a sticker guy to do my stickers, Nick doesnt reply back to me on msn and the guy i used to get them from @ $10 a metre seems to of moved on.

• 3 weeks later...

No more 40mm carbs, Now have 4age 16v race prepped 45's that have only been used on a dyno to tune them, They arent really designed for low revving street use :S so it will take some getting used to, Gotta get the last double spring washer and an o-ring for the soft mounts and they will be bolted up tightly:

post-1373-1210757632_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1210757652_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1210757668_thumb.jpg