Whoops

Plodding along doing my daily duties this morning, happened across this interesting scenario.

post-1955-1188297970_thumb.jpgpost-1955-1188298068_thumb.jpg

Grandma planted her MX83 in this garden, perhaps in the hope it would grow into a Lexus... I didn't have the heart to tell her she'd planted it the wrong way up.

At least she'd given it plenty of water.

*she was fine by the way :D

Members dont see this ad

This garden bed in particular cops a few hits... at least one a month and its right near my work... its on the exit of a notoriously slippery roundabout.

I've seen some very nice cars totalled in that spot... :D

Edited by 7shades

This garden bed in particular cops a few hits... at least one a month and its right near my work... its on the exit of a notoriously slippery roundabout.

I've seen some very nice cars totalled in that spot... :)

Next time it's raining i might drive up... It looks like fun ( RWD + r/about + Rain & Control = Drift King ) :D :)

Next time it's raining i might drive up... It looks like fun ( RWD + r/about + Rain & Control = Drift King ) :D :)

Well it rains for at least 6 months of the year so you have a big window of opportunity... also in the early 90's when Cairns started booming the council employed a british town planner... which means we have an insane amount of roundabouts.

Check out google maps... the big ones on the highway heading north (where I live) are great fun when slightly moist :)

And the cops reasoning behind it "Speed was the fault..... An eyewitness told us that the car in question was, quote "doin some insane d1 driftin" and grandma just couldn't handle the power...."

I hope to be Grandpa DK when i get older... :D

I will try to be the Coolest Ol' grumpy bastard anyway, if nothing else. :)

Was definately an MX83... Grande with leather and sunroof too.

I'm gunna stalk it after it leaves the tow company's holding yard and find out which wrecker it goes to... I have an MX73 with compulsory BHG sitting on bricks out the back, nanna's nicely treated 7MG would slot into it nicely :D

• 2 weeks later...