Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Isnt Vic The Place To Be!

Featured Replies

pozman, ya wrote the cruiser off already?!?! dang that thing was an absolute machine :)

Edited by MRMOPARMAN

  • Replies 65
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe, yeah like 7 weeks after i got it, i just wanted to know how good the roll cage was, turns out it was good, but the body twisting around it wasn't

 

got a new one now tho

 

post-1114-1193275766_thumb.jpg

 

post-1114-1193275820_thumb.jpg

 

post-1114-1193275854_thumb.jpg

how much further until that yellow thing with the 4wd ride height is complete poz?? :)

haha, yeah the coilovrs are wound all the way up :) but it only need a tail shat and radiator now, there something shit happening with the engine atm, but we will figure it out.

 

money is the big one, still owe fastfit 800 dollars for there work

well I'm back after a small break whilst moving... bet nobody even noticed! hehe

 

the rollas coming along nicely then Poz? Sounds good!

 

Stu, the run sounds sweet. I'm not going to complain to much about the fuel consumption... after all, i do choose to drive it to work etc over the commo! Just so much more enjoyable. Looks sweet now shes on her ass too!

post-1248-1193398770_thumb.jpg

post-1248-1193398852_thumb.jpg

 

And a pic of the new shed... next time we have a run over this way I can stock up the fridge and we will all fit!

 

enough from me...

Very cool.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i have a slight issue at the moment. The indoor cricket team i play with look like making the grand final which just happens to be on sunday the 11th at 2:30.

Which will rule me out. Any chance we can pospone?

 

stu.

if people have to postpone that's cool for me as long as it's still a sunday I'm happy :)

I'm all good for any date. I just want to show off my new wheels :)

 

Here r some pics:

 

post-2170-1194291135_thumb.jpg

 

post-2170-1194291242_thumb.jpg

Edited by webers4x48

it's nice to see that the health of your car comes first webers :)

 

i sure hope the cooling problem is fixed...

 

and depending on how far i can get with my engine swap i may or may not be there.

it's nice to see that the health of your car comes first webers :(

 

i sure hope the cooling problem is fixed...

 

and depending on how far i can get with my engine swap i may or may not be there.

 

I don't think the people who put in for my b'day present would appreciate me spending it on trying to fault find the cooling problem and also if I end up stuffing this motor up, all the better excuse to put a 20 valve or 4AGZE in it. The missus wouldn't let me do it unless I had a good enough reason.

 

No mre skids then webers???

 

dfunkt, give me yell when you need a hand and I will see what I can do!

 

Nah. Not on these rims........... but I still have the old ones :evil:

Nah. Not on these rims........... but I still have the old ones :evil:

 

You think you have your old rims. But i am keeping them hostage so as not too let you rip any big skids!!!!! :(

You think you have your old rims. But i am keeping them hostage so as not too let you rip any big skids!!!!! :evil:

 

 

Yes Dad..... :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.