Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Isnt Vic The Place To Be!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 63.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thinking how quiet it is myself 'round here

cmon mate thats a tad harsh.. he hasnt betrayed anyone! hes always been a valiant man and has just bought another to satisfy his wagoneering desires.. its a bit of gear if i do say so myself :)

 

but I'm sure hed be up for some more cruises. all cruises he organised had a 'whatever goes' policy, and I'm sure that wont change.

 

also, out of all the rolla club cruises ive been to, all were organised by jarrod (with help of course), he didnt have to, and i havent seen anyone else organising anything.

 

ok now ill get off my soapbox. i agree it has been very quiet. there was a cruise only a few weeks ago, i reckon thats part of the reason why.

 

so what sort of cruise does everyone have in mind?

Well... Thanks Cam! Brought a tear to me eye... your a great mate!

 

Ok ok, in my (and Rollaclub Vic's) defence I have personally been bloody flat out at work of late. Its shits me to tears as its taking up al of my time and I can't do anything! On the other hand I do get to work on some freakin cool cars like tri 5 Chevs, mustangs, various Hot Rods etc etc... so I shouldnt complain to much!

 

Rightio... for those of you who don't know I have sold the Rolla recently to make way for a new project... don't worry, its gone o a very good home and I'm very, VERY happy about that! The new project is a pretty rare thing on the roads today, its an AP5 Valiant Wagoon thats dead stock (for the moment :) ). For those of you who have no idea what that is your either too young or are a real die hard Rolla fan!

 

Pics will explain:

 

post-1248-1191310436_thumb.jpgpost-1248-1191310492_thumb.jpg

 

Anyway... its a cool cruiser and if you come along to a Vic event then you will most likely see it slinking along the road!

 

Speaking of Vic events... we should get something off the ground again. It has been pretty quiet around here of late but hey... we can't be busy all the time right?

 

The Mt Macedon run was a bit of fun, we had minimal numbers sadly but we made up for that by having enough fun for everyone! We even had my mates 55 Chev along for the run (damn that things loud!). Will get pics up in that thread when I get the camera back!

 

 

Ok, throw some ideas around and lets see what we can do for the next run!

 

Jarrad

Bring on the spur!!! or King lake again!!! I love the twisties :no:

Bring on the spur!!! or King lake again!!! I love the twisties :no:

 

the spur?? is that the lovely hillclimb between Broadford and Flowerdale??

the spur?? is that the lovely hillclimb between Broadford and Flowerdale??

CLICK

marysville is awesome in itself. then if you go back to the maroonda highway theres alot of relly kewl smaller towns to stop at on the way. awesome trip the spur

oh PS... ill run ya's :y:

Ha ha cool car jarrod, I've got one too, let me know if you need any bits and i may be able to help out, but won't be able to tell you if i have the part you need or not until my next trip to my bro's property.

 

As for cruizing, hell yeah i'm up for it as long as it's a Sunday. Got my pano registered:)

 

ps: Andrew you're a shit stirrer lol

Ahh yes, he is a stirrer! And we love it!

 

Paul, sounds good on the parts! don't see to many of these around anymore so I grabbed it straight away! Mind you, I still havent got the bloody thing! Its not ready until Saturday.. can't wait!

 

The run that the cccv guys (and gals) do is a sweet trip, anything like that could be on the cards. Its a fairly big run... I would have to bring some extra fuel for between servo's in the Val! Not to mention fit some swaybars!

 

Do we want a big run or something smaller with more bench racing involved?

 

JP

Panelvan is slow, i'd love a coffee and scones cruize:P lol

You guys can have your Lattes and dough balls. Life's too straight without twisties!!

Paul... you know what the Vals are like around corners!

 

Well... I'm still undecided! Maybe we could do both? Would be similar to the Authurs seat run.. if you don't want to play you can gasbag down the bottom of the run and watch the smoke coming from your mates brakes?

 

Hehe, coffee and scones... nice...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.