Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Corolla Ke55 1981

Featured Replies

[quote name='nyxvampire' date='Dec 3 2007, 10:21 AM' post='212747'

 

I was actually going to convert it sometime.

but not untill after i register it.

i had, had a few thoughts on what i'd put in it,

but wasnt to sure.

most people were like 'rotary' but i'm not a fan. :jamie:

then others were like v6, but everyones got em.

so it was nice to have been told about something different.

defently considering.

 

 

 

Put an SR20DE in it hehe, though I've found a few members on here that is trying to do it. I heard of some Cosworth engine might be able to fit? Though don't hold me on it. I don't think I've seen them yet, though I could be wrong >.<

 

I want to see more pictures! ^_^

  • Replies 119
  • Views 75.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Put an SR20DE in it hehe, though I've found a few members on here that is trying to do it. I heard of some Cosworth engine might be able to fit? Though don't hold me on it. I don't think I've seen them yet, though I could be wrong >.<

I want to see more pictures! ^_^

 

Thanks for the suggestion.

Will consider. :lolcry:

But mainly consentrating on getting it painted at the moment.

then the interior. :jamie: going to cost $2,500

then the engine.

*sighs* :)

one day! :P

x

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys,

 

good news!

Engine, Gearbox and Exhaust off!

 

Got to degrease give her a wash

and the repaint begins!!!

yay.

 

photos soon.

 

have a merry christmas and new year!

 

xx

I want to see the colourrrr.

 

Soon as it has been painted, get some pictures up.

 

 

Merry Christmas to you too my dear.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys,

 

Happy New year to you all.

 

Sad news.

My dad has just confirmed that he wants to fix up a cortina so....

i'm gonna be outta action for a few months as this 'Cortina' we are

fixing up is going to be mine, everyday driver!!!

 

Gay as!

 

I want my Rolla done But i'm just gonna have to wait.

in meantime I'm still buying bits and pieces, you know, the "ingrediants"

 

....

 

But don't worry to much as i will YES definatly be sanding and priming,

But slower then i thought!.

 

Keep you's posted!

 

xx

That sucks arse that you have to wait, although on the bright side you get a car to drive around in and also its not a commodore!

 

cheers phatke30!

  • Author

Thanks guys.

Yeah i think it's a 2L. *shifty eyes* :P

 

Anyways, I got my dash out and have just repainted it Gloss Black.

With the boyfriends help!!!

Even the grey centre bit and eventually when i fibre glass the

top dash bit to fit a temp & water gauge will be able to do that to.

I think it looks hot already!

Here's a pic:

 

post-4379-1199612483_thumb.jpg

 

I also just bought a Kenwood Cd player with direct USB for her.

 

Yay!

Edited by nyxvampire

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey Guys,

Guess what Corolla project back on!

 

Got Thinners, bog, prima, sand paper etc.

 

also RIMS!!!!

 

The Performance Wheels Challenger.

post-4379-1201178829.jpg

15x7 front 15x8 rear

 

Have started repainting grill and such gloss black it makes them look beautiful!

 

Got to find some after market square mirrors!

anyone know where!???

The Performance Wheels Challenger.

15x7 front 15x8 rear

 

Yummy, How much?

Hey Guys,

Guess what Corolla project back on!

 

Got Thinners, bog, prima, sand paper etc.

 

Goodo, I shall be buying these tomorrow..

 

My Rolla is totally screwed though, prob not worth the effort fixing it (Shell wise anyway)

 

Oh well.

 

Can't wait to see some piccies.

  • Author
Whats the offset on those rims?

 

20-30. i know it's pretty low.

  • Author
Yummy, How much?

 

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

 

from budget wheels and tires on blacksten road, campbeltown.

 

he qouted $1400 for both 4 tires and rims!

 

you can also get them in 13's, 14's and 16's.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.