Rb30 Into An Ae71.... Thoughts?

Luckie_Steve

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha don't know where you got that from but its wrong. By the way pull your head out of your arse.

Dad has had several and he took his hj 4 door monaro onto the weigh bridge one day, I reply to you in a non smartass way and you tell me to pull my head out of my ass?

Oh and just for some weight specs:

HJ Holden Specs

Kerb Weight:

Belmont Sedan: 2921lb (1325kg)

Kingswood Sedan: 2965lb (1345kg)

Premier Sedan: 3061lb (1388kg)

Monaro Sedan: 3170lb (1438kg)

Monaro LS Coupe: 3062lb (1389kg)

Monaro GTS: 3178lb (1442kg)

Belmont Station Wagon: 3119lb (1415kg)

Kingswood Station Wagon: 3151lb (1429kg)

Premier Station Wagon: 3238lb (1469kg)

For V8 engine, add 90lb (41kg)

An RB30 in a kingswood is alot different than having one in an AE71, If it handles like shit it's obvious he has crap suspension.

Non smart as way, You say its obvious it has crap suspension, But you haven't ever been in this car before or seen it before or know what suspension is in it.

You started that shit in my ae71 thread when you know that it pisses me right off.

Beaudesert tip weigh bridge showed my Corona at 1250kg, Showed his HJ with the rb30 to be 1910kg on the same day work that out.

Well thats wrong, Do you really think people would be buying almost 2 ton cars to make them into street machines, A mate of mine had his HQ sixer down to doin 15.1's with the car in stock trim, You couldnt do that with 2 ton without boost well not with that engine.

sell the lot and save the money as a start towards a house deposit, or tools for work etc. something worthwhile.

thats the smart thing to do.

but you gotta live, so do what you want. its gonna cost, and its gonna be a pain in the arse, and its not gonna be road registerable...