Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke36 Wagooooon "wagsy"

Featured Replies

  • Author
Think I probably ended up paying too much frankley!! :lolcry: Got out bid in the last minute and got the "you aren't beating me cobba" attitude, ya know how it is! :y: Final price was $47.

 

Spose it doesn't matter if you've ordered more, but yeah I got a full set - ignition, doors, and push button tailgate. Could have them for postage cost. Key does come out of the ignition one, but needs a bit of a tug.

 

So it is one key for all locks? I'll get back to ya...depending on if my ordered ones arrive....

 

I hate that with ebay...I always end up bidding more than I intend...just because.. haha but $47 is pretty good, that is heaps less than what I will be paying for these new ones....

 

 

 

Don't we all

 

:lol: Gold

  • Replies 97
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Yeah mate, one key fits all.

.....mind you that's the way it normally is with corolla keys!! :lolcry: :lol:

 

Tray again:

Full set, with "correct" key. :y:

 

 

I'd love to get these off you if I could...I'll slip you some cash plus postage....PM me and we shall organise :y:

  • Author

I finally organised some pics...straight after work at 7am yesterday morning...so excuse the quality haha.

 

post-632-1195486820_thumb.jpg

Could use a good clean

 

post-632-1195486844_thumb.jpg

How awesome is this stereo!!

 

post-632-1195486860_thumb.jpg

Quality addition to any car.....a cheap suction type rear view mirror *sigh* :y:

 

post-632-1195487015_thumb.jpg

Classy push button starter ;) and for some reason, bare wires hanging at my feet :lol:

 

post-632-1195487088_thumb.jpg

I assume this is a wagon thing?

 

post-632-1195487121_thumb.jpg

Little bit rough (Steering wheel was mine, it came with a stocker)

 

post-632-1195487166_thumb.jpg

Not tooooo bad...Will hide with a dash matt hehe

 

post-632-1195487333_thumb.jpgpost-632-1195487340_thumb.jpg

Rust holes in both guards...pretty much no other rust in the car.

 

post-632-1195487387_thumb.jpg

Look at those sexy hubcaps ;)

 

post-632-1195487415_thumb.jpg

Need a rear bar :y:

 

post-632-1195487441_thumb.jpg

Also needs a paint job :(

 

post-632-1195487480_thumb.jpg

Already a workhorse hehe

 

post-632-1195487506_thumb.jpg

Pretty straight and rust free in the back :D

 

 

And finally......

 

post-632-1195487707_thumb.jpgpost-632-1195487718_thumb.jpg

post-632-1195487748_thumb.jpg

 

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between me and "Wagsy" and I intend to use it as a workhorse...and in return, Wagsy shall be rewarded with paint, and shiny things, and better engines...and perhaps some burnouts :lolcry:

 

Will post more progress pics as I modify things.

 

Cheers.

  • Author

Oh, I almost forgot....Something to REALLY annoy the neighbours hehe...

post-632-1195488028_thumb.jpg

  • Author

This will be the next addition to wagsy, along with the Focal splits I have....This is also the reason I am selling the other stereo I have in the for sale section.

post-632-1195488336_thumb.jpg

Nice. looking good.

 

I can't get over the fact that you don't have a cig lighter. I've seen a wagon before with a cover over where the radio sits. I don't think that is a wagon thing to have the jack infront of the drivers seat. I'm pretty sure its ment to go in the hatch located in the rear passenger quarter.

 

So what tune is the horn going to play?? Please tell me its not going to play La Cucaracha!?!? I think the AROOGA type would be cool.

Looking good rollaboy I look forward to seeing the progress in the coming weeks./

My wagon had the jack in the same place as yours! And the same with every other wagon/ pano i have seen! :lolcry:

 

Its got heaps of potential

So what tune is the horn going to play?? Please tell me its not going to play La Cucaracha!?!? I think the AROOGA type would be cool.
Yeah what will said horns play?

 

Better be good mate!

 

I can't get over the fact that you don't have a cig lighter

 

And notice no demister, and i'm guessing it didn't come with a radio from the factory either.

 

A real pov pack workhorse!

 

Good luck mate!

  • Author

The jack is on factory mounts in front of the seat, so I'd say they put it there because there was nowhere in the back to put it.

 

It had a factory stereo, it has a factory speaker in the dash - Someone changed it.

 

The cigarette lighter plug is just one of the plugs you can buy from supercheap I think - The car has ashtrays, so I presume it came with a lighter.

 

The horns play the same as the General Lee from Dukes.... hehe - Sam, you will probably hear them in the middle of the night soon :hmm:

 

The progress on this car will be a little slower than usual, I haven't even had a rego check done yet...First thing after rego will be a 5K :D

  • Author

It's gotta go...What if I feel like squishing my foot up under the seat....I CAN'T CAN I because there is a stupid jack there.

It's gotta go...What if I feel like squishing my foot up under the seat....I CAN'T CAN I because there is a stupid jack there.

Very nice starting point mate. What a bargain. Looking forward to the progress reports.

  • Author

Cheers, I plan to keep this one for a while, so it will get treated to some goodies...I've wanted a wagon for SOOOO long, and this one is practically rust free...so definately a good starting point.

 

 

I am 99% sure it will be painted in the orignal blue...does anyone have any pics of a car with decent paint that is this same corolla blue?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.