Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Action Shots!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some excellent shots so far. Hope mine are good enough.

 

post-460-1210592739_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-460-1210592892_thumb.jpg

here is some incar from my ke20 at oran park

 

Race 1

 

Race 2

Edited by KE25 RACER

  • 7 months later...
Awesome, my dad keeps telling me that many ke--'s raced at bathurst and he remembered that a few did really well in their respective classes.

I'm certain that no one ever raced a KE70 at Bathurst, but the AE86, AE82 and AE92 were very poular in Group A and dominated the 1600cc class from 1985 - 1992.

 

I'll try to attach a pic of my car making it's Bathurst debut in 1986. post-6441-1231503700_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Cars just look better when they have a sponsor name and numbers on them.

 

Is there an offical size for the numbering / circle on the door?

I'm looking at getting some 67's made up, historic racer style.

I'll get them made on magnets so I can take them off for daily use.

 

According to the CAMS manual, the numbers must be 230mm high on a background 450mm wide by 310mm high.

This is a great thread, some top pics!

 

Here is a shot of my Group A AE86 at Bathurst in 1989.

 

post-6441-1231504257_thumb.jpg

OH! I know where that was taken!!!! ^^^^
yeah me to, on private property!
OH! I know where that was taken!!!! ^^^^

I was THERE when it was taken :(

I heard it while it was being taken, beats hearing ABOUT it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.