Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Found a good 100kw 7 rib bottom end. Will send it off to road and track for an inspection and new bearings, Then i will put on my bigport head. Wont be using a ACL gasket this time, Genuine Toyota all the way.

Then when i have the cash again its time for an adaptronic ECU.

• 3 weeks later...

The SX has had front end damage, Its been cut n shut so its a bit dodgey which is why its being stripped.

7 rib block is now at Road and Track getting a rebuild, Oil pump is getting some work to with stand a thrashing.

The SX has had front end damage, Its been cut n shut so its a bit dodgey which is why its being stripped.

7 rib block is now at Road and Track getting a rebuild, Oil pump is getting some work to with stand a thrashing.

Well it will be worked on once the layer of power steer fluid is removed :abuse:

This thing should hammer nicely with the bottom end and head combo.

Edited by Trev

Well it will be worked on once the layer of power steer fluid is removed :abuse:

This thing should hammer nicely with the bottom end and head combo.

I hope i don't get charged to remove it, That would be half the bill right there if they did :owned:

I hope i don't get charged to remove it, That would be half the bill right there if they did :abuse:

If you want i will take a pic of it on monday, I still can't believe there was a 4age that was covered in more oil than mine, LOL.