Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2t(-b) In My Ke70

Featured Replies

Theyre worth about $200AUD so your probably better off getting 4 into 1 extractors.

 

Picture attached. Turbo hangs underneath.

 

I think I can find second hand 4 into 1 extractors for about $100-150AUD

turbo4.jpg

  • Replies 33
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well...It probably wouldnt be worth shipping that far. I think it would end up cheaper to get a set made up. Over here it costs about $200AUD to get a custom set made up.

 

I'll try and find out for you sometime anyway.

  • Author

well, here in norway everything is expensive..

fuel cost aprox USD $1 and 40 cents per litre

asked a exhaust shop, they wanted USD$571 for a complete 2" with a 'sports' muffler with warranty and the job done ( without manifold ) and atleast double price for only the manifold

I could buy some parts myself and make them myself, I don't think that's too difficult.. but the extractors.. I don't think so..

  • Author

sounds great, but I have to wait untill the 1. anyway because I don't have money before then :insane:

but I like the idea of first turbo'ing the engine, How much power do you think I will be able to get out of the 2T-B ( I have a spare 2T head, someone said that had lower compression than 2T-B )

I'm not going crazy, just realistic, within a ratio of cheap / power

200hp? USD$1000 ?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I got this idea..

I have a spare 4A-GE black'n bluetop with ECU and *engine mounts*

I also have a hydraulic clutch system working

I have a T50 to 4A-GE bellhousing.. can I just change 2T bellhousing that is on my T50 gearbox and mount the 4A bellhousing on the same gearbox? or do I need a '4A - T50' gearbox?

how difficult will it be to mount the 4A-GE to my ke70.. do I also need the crossmember that's under the engine, the engine mounts is mounted in?

I have also sourced a cheap 2T-G, but I don't know if it's with carbys..

 

should I use a 2T-G or 4A-GE?? or just stick with the 2T-B

help wanted!

I didn't have any luck with mounting the 4A bellhousing to the early T50 (forward shifter, small bearing version), but that doesn't mean it's not possible. There are two styles of T-engine T50's, one with a forward shifter and one with a rear shifter (later model). I've heard of people using the one with the rear shifter... Does that even make any sense? I can't seem to construct sentences today...

 

Yes you'll need the crossmember that's under the engine, but that's the same case with the 2T anyway (as in, in both cases you'll need a different crossmember).

  • Author

hmm.. ok, a friend of me has 2 T50 from AE86's he's not using so I could probatly buy one of them..

but I have a 2T-B running in my car right now.. the engine mounts are 100% the same on the 2T-G?

so I could just 'swap' the 2T-B with the 2T-G pretty easy?

  • 2 weeks later...

phantom grip diff is crap. apparently they work really well in a straight line, but once you start getting sideways or going around a corner, they greatly lose their effectiveness. they're a product made for fwd drag hondas

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

okay..

But I got thinking of fuel usage.. 2T-G vs 4A-GE

I'm using almost 1.5litre per mile on my 2T-B.. my 4k engine used about 0.6 - 0.7

 

it seems I've gathered a ae86 fueltank with electronic fuel pump..

but I got thinking of engine mounts, crossmembers.. I have a set of TRD 4A-GE engine mounts for ae86.. the rubber things.. and the metal things that's bolted on the engine I also have.. but does that just mount on my ke70 crossmember? I don't think so.. do I have to get a AE86 crossmember? and does that fit my ke70 without any major problems?..

Ae71 / Ae86 Cross member will fit into Ke70 with no problems. Liturally a straight bolt over. Engine mounts go onto the cross member and then onto the motor (hence why they are called engine mounts; they mount the engine)

 

4AGE and 4AC engine mounts are the same to what i know.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.