November 9, 200421 yr comment_23611 Register on site. Usually about $20. Details on the MSCC website, do a search on this forum, I've posted the link a few times... Report
November 9, 200421 yr Author comment_23614 lol thanks mel ! ill get there eventually ! :thumbsup: ! Maybe for you oneday ! lol Fook -> ok thanks for that, will look into it now. :D Cheers! Report
November 9, 200421 yr comment_23635 nice one :thumbsup: Anyone wanna nav for my dad in the Westfield? He may be interested depending on the weather. Report
November 10, 200421 yr comment_23671 Sounds OK to me. Ben, wanna Nav? lol I can give it a shot. I dunno how I'll go. Report
November 10, 200421 yr comment_23678 Which car do you want? Ive replaced the celicas drivers seat so you wont have to STREEECCHH like last time. Either way. Report
November 10, 200421 yr comment_23685 Heh, as a pizza delivery boy you'd probably actually do quite well if we run through any of the areas you service... Knowledge of the local roads definately helps! Report
November 10, 200421 yr Author comment_23701 Trav - as you are the driver, lets go in poo :dance: lol Report
November 10, 200421 yr comment_23808 haha yeah teddy i'll be driving poo, but dad might also be interested. Althought i wouldnt mind borrowing the westfield :dance: p.s. Drove it last night again and its still WOW to me. Report
November 11, 200421 yr Author comment_23814 gota love the WOW factor :) ! I just get the big smile factor when i drive mine :dance: Report
November 14, 200421 yr comment_23956 Can someone find some more details for me? I'll add them to the first post for all. Report
November 16, 200421 yr comment_24111 more info sounds fun i guess not allowed to break the speed limit ect :dance: `josh Report
November 17, 200421 yr comment_24213 Oh, I might have to back out of this one. I have a feeling that I'll be pulling overtime at work for the next 2 days. Report
November 17, 200421 yr Author comment_24221 Travis - you still good to go ? Talk on msn tonight. Report
November 19, 200421 yr comment_24318 ATTENTION!!! Tonight (19th Nov) Nav run is not the usual nav run!!! It is the Dreamworld Nav run! So it starts at the Dreamworld Car Park. Entries between 6.30 and 7.30pm. Entry fees $15 http://www.msccqld.org.au/ Entry forms: http://www.msccqld.org.au/entry_forms.htm Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now