Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7shades Ke70 - Benji

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like the quad lights gotta get me some 4 my ke70

Pink bits... hard to photograph.

They look alright hey, Are they LED bulbs coz they seem very bright.

Edited by PHATKE20S

They look alright hey, Are they LED bulbs coz they seem very bright.

pretty sure they are just painted bulbs if you pull apart your dash and take the green caps off it comes so much brighter

pretty sure they are just painted bulbs if you pull apart your dash and take the green caps off it comes so much brighter

Cool.. I'll give it a go.

  • Author

Yeah... just painted bulbs. Got the paint in Japan... has a similar consistency to nail polish (apparently).

The bulbs themselves don't have the little green condoms, but there is a green dome on the other side of the bulb socket, inside the cluster itself. They just pop off.

 

post-1955-1205669889_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades

I love this car mate - what an intelligent choice of car for your gf to drive! It's economical, reliable, fun to drive and I'm assuming sounds pretty cool, it looks fantastic and..... it has a pink motor!! What a lucky girl :cool:

 

Yeah... just painted bulbs. Got the paint in Japan... has a similar consistency to nail polish (apparently).

The bulbs themselves don't have the little green condoms, but there is a green dome on the other side of the bulb socket, inside the cluster itself. They just pop off.

Haha cool man, we all did that back in the day with similar paint, it works really well if you paint it smooth! Do your tail-light globes with a very very light coat of blue and you can have purple tail-lights...

 

We used to drive in convoys on moonlit nights in the Barossa Valley where i grew up with only our green parkers on, it looks great!

Whilst I'm not condoning this kind of behaviour(it was 10+ years ago on my P's), it does feel really good hooting down a road when the moon is bright enough and just following the white lines!

 

My mate had also hooked up his hazard lights to constant, it looked crazy with a my low KE11 in front, showcar gemini in the middle with all its indicators on and awesome MkII Escort 2dr behind! :hmm:

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Time for a thread resurrection!

 

Its storytime kids :y:

 

The girl I built this car for and I have loooong since parted ways... When we split, she took the car... and proceeded to run it on NON premium fuel (contrary to my express instructions... I think at the time I said to her "This engine runs higher compression and advanced timing, if you don't run at least 95 it will blow up") so two weeks later, it blew up, I got the car back, and she huffed off and bought an AE112.

 

I was pissed... but at least I got my rolla back, so everyone wins :lolcry:

 

SO... The poor thing has been sitting around for over a year after I removed and sold everything useful hanging off the K engine. The rust is coming back with a vengeance... damn tropics.

 

Time to man this little bitch up again with the aid of some twincam testicles. :lolcry:

 

One GZE duly procured...

 

post-1955-1248569455_thumb.jpg

 

Now if I can just find some TIME, I'll get cracking on this thing.

Good to hear. Be good to see the progress.

Ahh awesome, very nice indeed. What's the plans for it? Motokhana/drift/thrasher?

 

Would be very fun :)

  • Author

And so it begins. Day one after a late start, followed by an early finish :wink:

 

THIS is how you do it kids.... no f*cking around, just rip the whole bloody lot out.

 

post-1955-1249125715_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1249125730_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1249125751_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1249125768_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1249125793_thumb.jpg

 

And then playing silly buggers with the donor vehicle... Y'know... Just to check the engine etc :wink: (until Teddy overboosted it and blew the FMIC outlet off :(

 

post-1955-1249125781_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.