Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Night Of Fun

Featured Replies

so what would everyone say if i added this to toymods and some maybe some other toyota sites.. see if we can get a whole mega gathering happening?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thimk its an awesome idea.

  • Author
so what would everyone say if i added this to toymods and some maybe some other toyota sites.. see if we can get a whole mega gathering happening?

go for it cam... i'm just too lazy to do it myself :wink:

Speaking of mega gartherings, i was talking to a mate about cruises the other day and we came up with the conclusion that we miss the MCCR style cruises. Thinking of reviving the old "good friday" style cruise, i've got a route or two from back in the day laying around. Was thinking about organising it with a one of the melbourne car clubs and posting it on all the forums i can think of and seeing how many people we could get to show up. Opinions?

ha we could like blow away some of the vl's, but that wouldnt be fair there only little holdens HAHA

 

yes i drive a ke7 but I'm a ford boy at heart

Edited by billyrock

Would love to come and see it,

 

but, unfortunately no car for me yet :hmm:

 

I will try and convince my mate to take me in his XB-GT :S

 

Keep us posted for a final date

Hahaha, don't you love that... I was thinking about how far away this is but now I'm not sure if the Val will be ready to race! Its still in bits in the shed awaiting its new electonic dizzy and a set of headers to get rid of the backpresure problem.

if ya need a hand jarrad you know my number :jamie:

i do actually. got a set of pacemaker extractors before pacemaker turned to shit. only had 3 or so months of useage. they look shit (blue paint has rusted slightly) but should be near perfect. i had a flange welded on the back too!

 

 

but to get into them crazy 17's, your gunna need noz. 2 of the big ones!

Well, I seem to have run out of money to get a set of extractors and have them split and fitted to the twin system... ahh well, I will get there eventually! I need to find a couple of w clips or something of the like to get the bloody carbs set right as well.

 

So I will still be there either way. I may even run the Commodore again? Tell you what, I'm sick of leaving the Val at home all ready! lol

  • 2 weeks later...

How many of us are going to be spectating? My rolla is still off the road, so I may possibly go and watch the rollas strut their stuff.

yeah not sure if i will be able to bring the beast, its still a bit brokeded and aint got the coin to fix it and trailer it there :'(

Edited by pozman

I will be there, either spectating or running. The Val is up and running again woth a single carb to get her going but its far from perfect!

 

So put me down for spectating for now! I wanna watch Tates rocket run down the strip!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.