Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam's Ke70

Featured Replies

car looks the shit mate. feel like postin up a youtube of the car driving with that 4age? :dance:

 

Cheers

 

Mitch

  • Replies 326
  • Views 286k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I was thinking of getting some sort of sound system going on, but there's better things to spend that money on. :yes:

 

If anything, I reckon seats and a new steering wheel will probably be the next mod. Sliding out of the standard seats isn't all that fun. haha

 

Will get a video up of the 4AGE running and driving real soon. :dance:

looking forward to seeing the vid.

 

i reckon get the seats and weel next coz sliding out of the stock seats isnt fun at all

Here's a picture of the current height up front. It gets worse when you add the driver and a passanger. :dance:

 

ke016jn5.jpg

 

yeah ahahaha

 

now you will be able to have passengers!!!

 

get some fulli sik duff duff bro. everyone needs music while they are cruising.

 

the bonnet looks a bit weathered (could just be the camera) give just the bonnet a spray black. properly of course, no bunnings job. would look phat (even though it is already)

 

joe

Edited by joeschmo_57

  • Author

Hahah yeah, the whole car minus the drivers door and front guard's paint is gone. Clear coat is all gone giving me a matte blue look. ;) Some parts have even started going white! :dance:

 

 

I'm a bit over the car audio side of things. I got into a bit early, before I even had a car and yeah, just not into it as much as I used to (used to buy things and put it into my brother's car). I've still got a sub that's just sitting in my room, but it won't fit in the car. hahah. The box is ~120ltrs if I remember correctly and weighs a fark load. It's a Digital Design 3515 sub. 1600wrms :yes:

 

img0697cq1.jpg

My old 15" Pioneers behind it.

 

 

If anything, I'll probably just get some decent 6x9s and a head unit.

 

I tried to fix up the diff leak today as well. Still yet to find out whether or not my job was good enough.

hmm dd thats alot of money right there, i had 2 9515s in my daily was too loud hell even 1 9515 was loud enough.

 

wouldnt put anything like that in my rolla its way too tinny

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
hmm dd thats alot of money right there, i had 2 9515s in my daily was too loud hell even 1 9515 was loud enough.

 

wouldnt put anything like that in my rolla its way too tinny

 

The 9515's would've been crazy. The 35 series is more than enough for me. hahah

 

 

This thing is sick, Get some videos up please!

 

Cheers man. Just need a camera and someone to hold it for me then there will be a youtube link. :D

 

 

I went on a Holford Motor's cruise on Sunday (cruise through hills), first time I actually pushed my car and I have to say that I was quite happy with it. Having the car run for a few hours (think it worked out to be 7 hours straight), the motor started to get a little smokey. hahah. Got told it was blowing a bit of smoke, not too sure what that means just yet. :wink: Hopefully nothing serious.

 

Apart from that, nothing else interesting that's happened with this car. Will do my best to get a video up of the car.

 

 

Cheers

Looking good.

 

Would reccomend a steering wheel and seat for sure. Sliding out of stock seats isn't fun.

 

Coilovers?

 

Do you slide this?

 

marvis.

  • Author
Looking good.

 

Would reccomend a steering wheel and seat for sure. Sliding out of stock seats isn't fun.

 

Coilovers?

 

Do you slide this?

 

marvis.

 

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking of seats at least after Sunday's run.

 

Wouldn't mind some coilovers to be honest. Just having the ease of adjusting the ride height would be awesome, but no money. :( And if I did have money for them, I would probably purchase a new pair of wheels instead! hahah :P

 

I try to slide this thing from time to time. Just waiting on my mates to get their car's on the road then I'll probably do it more often. Bit boring going out by yourself.

 

Planning on going out and taking a video of the car tonight, so stay tuned for a youtube link.

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking of seats at least after Sunday's run.

 

Wouldn't mind some coilovers to be honest. Just having the ease of adjusting the ride height would be awesome, but no money. :lol: And if I did have money for them, I would probably purchase a new pair of wheels instead! hahah :yes:

 

I try to slide this thing from time to time. Just waiting on my mates to get their car's on the road then I'll probably do it more often. Bit boring going out by yourself.

 

Planning on going out and taking a video of the car tonight, so stay tuned for a youtube link.

 

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk can't wait to hear this thing purrrr

Nice car, Adam :lol:

 

I own a KE70 myself, which I'm pretty happy with as a stock daily driver. I bet you remember the sluggishness

of the 4k motor... I remember every day :yes:. But! I've just bought a schmick KE36 wagon, which I have

some pretty cool plans to fix up :dance:

 

Good luck with any further plans on the car. Maybe some speed stripes will look cool on it (and of course

make it go faster)

 

Cheers, Vinnie

  • Author

Cheers, Vinnie. :D

 

Yeah, I can definitely remember the days when I still had the 4K. It failed to deliver when I needed it! hahahah Oh well. The motor's gone now and I've got the 4AGE in its position.

 

Good luck with your ride also mate.

 

 

 

I wouldn't hold my breath for the youtube link to be honest! :yes: It'll come, I just don't know when. :lol:

 

 

Edit: Thought I should also mention that I got defected over the week end. Was pulled over by a really nice copper so was only done for having wheels which protrude from the guards and to replace all four tyres. That'll be cleared tomorrow hopefully. Not too sure if I should go and install these wheels back on though. I've been let off twice pretty much now for these wheels. :dance:

 

 

Edit edit: Defect cleared. It's just sitting 'hovercraft spec' right now (stock wheels with the lowered ride height). Will be getting tyres for the other wheels and I think they'll be going back on.

Edited by adam-__-

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey just read the thread from the start, and my daily is pretty much what you ere after with the silvia side, cept my wheel fitment lacks at the moment.

 

heres a picture for yah.

 

onevia conversion with ca front bar plus aero option lip :D

 

the front coilovers need to be lowered more too, don't pick on that! :)

post-3030-1225262604_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Quite a bit to read! haha

 

Your car looks good man. Definitely a set of tough wheels to set it off. Looks pretty clean as it is.

 

 

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'VE LOST MY KEY TO THE RAYS LOCK NUTS!!!! :) I can't take my wheels off... :D Not without the use of a hammer at least...

Edited by adam-__-

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.