Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam's Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nah, wheels aren't for sale unless someone gives me a good price. :eatlead:

  • Replies 326
  • Views 285.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks f@$king sweet, made as love the wheels and stance

  • Author

Wheels make the car a bit hey. Don't think I should sell them even if I do feel like it attracts too much of the wrong attention. :dance:

 

 

I ended up receiving my heat wrap in the mail today. It came from New Zealand. I paid Thursday and received them today. Not bad on time I thought.

 

It's all installed, looks a bit messy, but it'll do. One tip I've got for anyone that's going to install heat wrap in the future.

 

- Wear gloves

- Wear the shittest clothes you can find

- Mask if you've got one lying around doing nothing

 

The wrap is fibre glass and all the particles go airbourn (spelling?) really easy and gets stuck on your clothes, it prickles you and is a pain in the arse to take out.

 

I will try to get pictures up of it installed soon.

 

 

I would also like to say that I've got some T18 bumpers now... They're in pretty good condition and all, but not sure if I should install them. I'm not a huge fan of them on the Aussie style front.

 

What do you all think? (No one seems to answer the questions I post, but at least I tried! hahaha)

 

Will get pics of these as well, will probably install them just to see how they look. If shit, they're for sale.

wicked as man

whip some pic up sounds like its going well aye u taken it for a good drive yet

  • Author

Hey man! Haven't really given it a good 'drive' as yet. Single spins too much to have some fun. I wanted to get some pics up of everything on today, but the garage is locked! ;) I don't have the keys to it either and all the tools I need are in there.

 

I've started uni again as well so not much spare time. ;)

  • Author

Okay, the rain finally stopped coming down so I took the chance I had to get the bumpers on and to take some photos. Here they are, let me know what you think about them. I wasn't really a fan of the chrome bumpers at first, but after installing them, it doesn't look too bad. Just need to make brackets for the rear bumper and that's pretty much it.

 

ke70034ic3.jpg

 

ke70035ya5.jpg

 

ke70036wx3.jpg

 

ke70039pi9.jpg

 

 

And here are some photos of the heat wrap I was talking about.

 

ke70037oy5.jpg

 

ke70038vb0.jpg

 

 

Give me your honest opinions.

looks HOT as!!!

 

needs a madhouse lip and it would be awesome!

Give me your honest opinions.

I'd tap it ;)

 

looking good mate! Did you chop and weld the bracket for the rear bar? I've got my front one on but rear one sitting in the shed as i read its a f$#k to do the rear one - should probably just pull it off and have a look! ;)

  • Author

Thanks guys. If enough people like the look of my car with the chrome bars, I might leave it on. ;)

 

 

I've only got around to installing the front bumper. I was lucky enough to have picked them up already modified to fit a KE70. The rear bar though, doesn't have any brackets at all. I will have to find someone who can weld and make a bracket up for me.

 

Let me know how you go about getting it fitted! ;)

Thanks guys. If enough people like the look of my car with the chrome bars, I might leave it on. ;)

 

 

I've only got around to installing the front bumper. I was lucky enough to have picked them up already modified to fit a KE70. The rear bar though, doesn't have any brackets at all. I will have to find someone who can weld and make a bracket up for me.

 

Let me know how you go about getting it fitted! ;)

 

 

Don't you dare take those bumpers off!

 

Looks great.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

looks great, the only reason i took my t18 bars off as i didnt like the way they fitted on the sides

 

but makes yours look sweet

Edited by Roo

  • Author

Thanks for the comments guys, I think I will leave the bumpers on. ;)

 

I've grown to like the look of it I think. Oh I also just realised that my car's got the same look as Todd's (guy over in WA with silver KE70 with wagon bars). He's also got the standard Aussie delivered front with the chrome bars plus lip. Before anyone says it, I did NOT copy him. :cool:

 

I never had plans on putting chrome bars or quads on my ride. The bars just popped up pretty cheap and they were in good condition. ;)

 

 

The bars also add more 'bling' to my ride (chrome mirrors, wheels and now bars). :dance:

 

Will let you all know how the rear bumpers work out. :yes:

looks gr8 with the chrome bars buddy.. deff a mad lip ftw!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.