Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam's Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

My wheels have arrived! They were sitting at my front door yesterday afternoon. I got some tyres put on them this afternoon and haven't had the chance to fit them to the car yet. Too dark. No chance of getting them on tomorrow either, finish school at 5:30. :poke:

 

I'll post up pics once they're all on. I'm also in the market for some xt130 lower control arms too! So if you know of anyone selling one, let me know.

  • Replies 326
  • Views 286.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

It's been raining for ages here in Melbourne, but I had a chance to go out and take some photos. Not the best pics, but here they are.

 

ke70001vl2.jpg

 

ke70002kz0.jpg

 

ke70003qk0.jpg

 

ke70005ng6.jpg

 

ke70008qa4.jpg

 

ke70010oh8.jpg

 

ke70011la1.jpg

 

ke70012ev5.jpg

 

ke70013re6.jpg

 

img6324ji0.jpg

 

img6325cn6.jpg

 

img6326vz4.jpg

 

 

Let me know what you think guys/girls.

 

Cheers

that looks f@$kin horn man. good job.

 

can i ask how much they set you back??

Guard rub ftw?

 

mean stance :yes:

  • Author
that looks f@$kin horn man. good job.

 

can i ask how much they set you back??

 

Cheers mate. The wheels alone set me back ~$850 with Rays Engineering wheel nuts. I haven't had the chance to install them yet.

 

 

Guard rub ftw?

 

mean stance :y:

 

Yep, definitely wheel rubbage. hahahha. It rubs pretty bad with just me in the car, but add another 2 (like I did Friday night) and you get..... well tyre bits and pieces all over the place. :yes:

  • Author
haha, still looks awesome though. Nice choice of wheels!

 

Matt.

 

Cheers mate. :yes:

 

The front pair need some paint. I want it black all round. When the wheels arrived, I just wanted them on the car and didn't get a chance to spray them. hahaha

nice wheels, just noticed are these a matching set? just noticed centre looks the same but but marked ssr and other not and the dish is different

  • Author
nice wheels, just noticed are these a matching set? just noticed centre looks the same but but marked ssr and other not and the dish is different

 

Nah they're not a matching set. I bought them at different auctions. One pair are Hoshino Mesh and the other are SSR mesh.

Far out dude, this looks killer.

 

Can't go wrong with 7 -5 offset, my mate has the same size on his 71 and they're great without being stupid.

 

With a 4age conversion she'd be sweet.

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author
Far out dude, this looks killer.

 

Can't go wrong with 7 -5 offset, my mate has the same size on his 71 and they're great without being stupid.

 

With a 4age conversion she'd be sweet.

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

Cheers mate. Just to let you know, the rear wheels are 7.5 -8 and fronts are 7 +5, not -5. :) I'm happy with the way the rears sit, but the fronts are a little weak. They were right on the guards to begin with, but once I used the newspaper method of rolling the guards, the gap got too big. hahha. Need some wider or lower offset wheels now.

 

Tomorrow, I'll be pulling the rear suspension out, one side is lower by 10mm than the other and it's rubbing. Hopefully when I get it all even, the rubbing will go away (only the lower side rubs at the moment). Saturday, I'll be respraying the front wheels black.

 

 

An engine conversion will definitely be the next mod. :y:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I've taken a few more shots of my car since the last time I posted in here.

 

img6733kj5.jpg

 

img6705cq0.jpg

 

img6754kz0.jpg

 

img6751ws2.jpg

 

img6755ud1.jpg

 

 

With my car, I'm just starting to gather all the gear I need to get a 4AGE in my car. What I've got on the way are the gearbox cross member, gearbox and engine mounts, both the rubber and steel mounts. Should arrive by the end of the week, thanks Gilly! :dance:

Currently waiting on a quote for the engine cross member, clutch master and lines to be sent down to me from Sydney. I was so close to buying a T-50 this afternoon, but the seller had a local buyer asking the same price so I lost it. :dance:

 

What I still need is the 4AGE, T-50 gearbox, AE71 tail shaft and pedal box so if you have any of these items lying around in your back yard (or still in a car you're dismantling), LET ME KNOW!!! :)

 

I'll be waiting until all the parts I need are in front of me before I start my conversion. I want the car to be off the road for the least amount of time.

Good to see you're stickin with this project... she's pretty damn hot!

 

:)

Really cool looking car dude, colour and wheels are very nice,

car looking really sweet mate

were abouts in Melbourne you located

if u don't mind me asking might sound stupid but whats the newspaper rolling of the guard method like i no what is meant by rolling the guard but what is using a newspaper

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.