Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4agze In Ae71

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 293.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well unaware at the time i had muiltiple assiment due in the following days to yeah, got finals in 2 weeks but after that progress should start again

 

Here it is dummied up, the best bit about cars, buiding em :P

 

I can't wait until you're finished finals Jason - I want to see progress. Especially now I've been tempted into doing an SC14 conversion myself. Now I just need to see results to ascertain how much of your conversion I should copy. :wink:

  • Author

hehe, well my throttle spliter has just been sent from the states so HOPEFULLY ill get it after my finals which will be nice.

 

Also have to fix the brakes on the volvo b4 i do anything else to the rolla, metal on metal goodness....

 

and quicly bolted the manifold on without a gasket to see how it runs with new throttle.... mmmmmm delicious but have to make up a gasket.... and no more revving out to 3000rpm after cranking :P

 

and ive good a very bad sneaking suspicion that i fuked up a ring installation.... :wink: have to look into this.... but even if i have it wont be THAT big a deal since most of the time hase been with fuking around with custom parts

Edited by Jason

Speaking of throttle splitters, I was eyeing off an Eaton M112 from a Ford F150 Lightning with it's standard twin throttle setup. But I resisted the urge. :wink:

 

I hope the ring issue isn't too bad. It'll be good to see updates again, which I presume will come thick and fast once you're finished finals. :P

  • Author

Me to O.O , got to get me a compression check, its just got a bit of worrying blow by :P

 

yeah once the cable split comes it shouldnt be far away from a decent tune with out using 100L/min

Edited by Jason

  • Author

the gze injectors have be proven good upto and over 200hp :P

Which is fine if you're only settling for 200hp. Or do you mean 200hp at the wheels?

 

I've got 6x 7M-GTE 440cc injectors waiting for me to finally upgrade the engine and fit them. And 550cc RX7 injectors aren't overly expensive. :P

  • Author

When the time comes weres its running out of fuel ill change them, but when its dumping flames and poring black smoke under boost i think ill be right :P

Edited by Jason

  • Author

after some thought, I'm completly scapping the dash and going for a speco speedo/tacho/oil pressure/fuel dash trying to fit the custom t18 is to much effort and looks way to dogdy

Edited by Jason

  • Author

ok i need some help on this. I'm completely perplexed, so i noticed when i pulled the injector rail off the fuel was orange, assuming the worst i though that the tank might be rusted. So i pulled the tank today to install my new fuel sender and had a looksee. To my surprise it was spotless! Little bits of crap but no rust to bee seen (ill get phots of my cerma later). So now the question is why is the fuel going in nice and blue and coming out scummy orangte?!?!?

 

Now this happens as it enter the surge tank so i can only assume it coming from the tank. Unless the overflow is really contanimated and it gets washed back into the main tank.

 

So tell me you ideas wile i contine seaching :evil:

Edited by Jason

  • Author

atm ive put it on the dogy pre surge tank filter, cost $2 will test is out later today.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.