Is There A Regular Dyno Most Adelaide Members Visit?

Sabmac

Members dont see this ad
The most accurate dyno in the state is the one at Regency Tafe, but the public can't run on that one :bash:

Argh! Seems like a bit of a waste of a revenue source. Wonder if I could make friends with somebody in a related course...

Thanks both of you for the names :fuzz:

Edited by Sabmac

• 1 month later...

Tillbrooks , Four's n More , Morpowa Auto Centre - Dyno , boostworx , west torrens dyno centre <------- this is where i goto tune my car if he's too busy i goto tillbrooks ask for michael at tillbrooks or if u goto west torrens ask for

chris tell him allan sent you he's a friend off karls.

hope this helps you out.

Cheers

Allan.M

P.S reason for putting your car on dyno??? power run?or tune? i don't think u will gain anything for a tune because its a rolla unless you turbo it and get sme sort of after market ECU that you can fine tune with supporting mod's.

Edited by Fore Skin(2)

• 4 weeks later...
enter toyoshow, and toss your car on the dyno. That'll give you a good idea.

The most accurate dyno in the state is the one at Regency Tafe, but the public can't run on that one :hmm:

Cheers

Jordan

funny you say that, ive heard nothing but the opposite...anywho..

and another location.

My best mate Michael owns Aussie dyno and tune on Pt Rd at Hindmarsh. Very friendly service, cheap and no bullshit...Tell them Ryan sent you. Newest dyno in south Australia 4WD 2000hp rated twin retarder. any questions just PM me.