Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Job Poll

What type of work do you do? 80 members have voted

  1. 1. Which group are you in?

    • Tradespeople
      24%
      23
    • Apprentices
      11%
      11
    • Salespeople
      10%
      10
    • Students
      12%
      12
    • White collar/Office
      13%
      13
    • Transport/Aviation/Shipping
      7%
      7
    • Media/The Arts
      2%
      2
    • Hospitality/Tourism
      4%
      4
    • Health
      0%
      0
    • Other
      12%
      12
  2. 2. WHat sort of money are you on?

    • up to 15k/Year
      25%
      20
    • 15-25k/Year
      6%
      5
    • 25-35k/Year
      15%
      12
    • 35-50k/Year
      18%
      15
    • 50-80k/Year
      22%
      18
    • 80-150k/Year
      7%
      6
    • Over 150k/Year
      3%
      3
    • None of your beeswax
      1%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 145.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. I can vouch for dodgyness.

 

You should see where I work. I do Pre-Deliverys on brand new Ford cars/Ford Falcons etc. Can you live with going home with your nice new car seeing that a first year apprentice looked and CHECKED over your vehicle for faults/codes to brake failure or anything structural damaged? :)

Probably do a better job than half the blokes doing it. No worries, cause i don't like Ford anyway :dance:

 

I'm driving next time i go interstate :)

 

Technically unemployed as i havnt had any work in over a month

 

Anyone in the eastern suburbs wanna employ a 16yo :dance:

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

Dodgy used car salesman

 

Now there's a tautology... 3 ways even :)

Man I don't even get to drive the fun vehicles we have - but I do get to shoot at shit .... it's a fair swap.

 

 

Anyone want eyeballs and arseholes full of dust - I am sick of this country!!!

I'm so envious of you :)

 

What do shannons look for in an employee?

 

Interested in that line of work

 

 

you just gotta love cars and office work experience helps, we are lookin for staff at the moment

I work at supercheap auto where we will sell you everything and anything that is dodgy haha plus doing yr 12 can't wait to finish

you just gotta love cars and office work experience helps, we are lookin for staff at the moment

 

 

Mate i would jump at the chance. Feel like employing a 16yo part time? :dance:

 

Ive done a bit of office work at my last job, and can talk about cars until the cows come home and bugger off again.

 

If they pay is good I'm there :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.