Selling A Car

c budge

hay all i sold a ke70 today i told the guy everythng about the car. this is that add

fs ke70 runs has new clutch been in the car for about 3 weeks. 32/36 webber come with extractors not it the car has new water pump bucket not in the car. missing the front bumper and a seat (y i have the bucket seat) need it gone this week. for $500 u get a set of hot wires with good tires need it gone this week give me a call on 0423740204 live in the act has rego till the 18th and the diff is locked

anyways to the point the guy had the car for 4 hrs he test drove the car and everthing befor i got any money. he was driving with one of his mates and the diff went i didnt not know the diff was going because i only had the car for a month and when i got it had no engine so i put my ngine in and had the car goin for about 2 weeks did not drive the car because i didnt have a rego sticker drove it around the block 3 or 4 times. now the guy wants his money back and if i don't he will get the police what do u all think.. i even put 3 months rego on it for him. thanks

Members dont see this ad

hay all i sold a ke70 today i told the guy everythng about the car. this is that add

fs ke70 runs has new clutch been in the car for about 3 weeks. 32/36 webber come with extractors not it the car has new water pump bucket not in the car. missing the front bumper and a seat (y i have the bucket seat) need it gone this week. for $500 u get a set of hot wires with good tires need it gone this week give me a call on 0423740204 live in the act has rego till the 18th and the diff is locked

anyways to the point the guy had the car for 4 hrs he test drove the car and everthing befor i got any money. he was driving with one of his mates and the diff went i didnt not know the diff was going because i only had the car for a month and when i got it had no engine so i put my ngine in and had the car goin for about 2 weeks did not drive the car because i didnt have a rego sticker drove it around the block 3 or 4 times. now the guy wants his money back and if i don't he will get the police what do u all think.. i even put 3 months rego on it for him. thanks

What a idiot. Diffs aren't that hard to replace? From what I have been told? I personally haven't done one.. though they don't look like rocket science.. Maybe you can find him a decent diff for him? If he still wants the car and all... Or, get the car back, put a new diff in it. Find where he lives, and do some burnouts on his lawn Heh heh.

he's complaining??! he got a bargain, and he's whinging the diff broke. tell him to HTFU.

now, if he'd paid mega-bucks for something that he thought was immaculate, i'd understand being pissy... but for $500 WITH some rego, he should be greatful you sold it to him so cheap.

Caveat emptor.... "Let the buyer beware"....

If you did not miss-lead the guy, were not decieteful or misrepresent the condition of the veihcle then you have done nothing wrong and the police should not be interested. Shit luck for the guy but thats life.

Sounds like you are being more than reasonable and if he challanged you, I don't think he would have a leg to stand on.

my boss at my work had a problem like that funnie story

they had this nissan diesel van peace of shit as a horse and cart from the shop they owned and yeah

there brother take a look at it and said that u know this thing is probably gonna throw a rod soon enough so they traided it in for a new car

the mercanic that baught it had it 3 days test drive befor the money and papers were signed and given ahahah then the same day they they traided it in and and paid for there new car the van they sold them "threw a leg out of bed" and kicked a hole in the block.

twas funnie cos leagley he couldent do anything

so i'm sure a signiture was written and handed over he carnt do anything

A new diff cost $140 man can score them free to $80 here in QLD. So I mean if you let him keep the money he got a cheap car can replace diff and have left over cash I mean he wont get anything out of you even if he tried something.

Diff swap is EASY I managed to do one once with a scissor jack ann a few spanners. Was in a light KE10 but still he should be able to change it no worries and again have a good cheap car. What do you expect for a $500 car..lol

Also did the diff make noise for you or anything when you went around the block? They usually give signs now not all the time but some times you know so he might of been flogging his new car thinking wow so cool a drifter ke70 and stuffed it now he can't face paying more money I think he is passing the blame so meh just let it pass.