July 15, 200818 yr comment_261101 Ah yes. Ford Cobra. I have driven them. Utes and Sedans. Only a limited amount of those are out =] I would still take an F6 Typhoon RSpec over a Cobra ANYDAY. Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296775 i can't believe no one has posted this up yet!!! Ford Falcon GTHO Phase III Fastest 4 door car in the world back in 1971 :D Pure aussie muscle Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296795 Ill be boring R34 GTR, RS Cosworth Escort But some dream cars can be made, what about an KE25 shell with Honda S2000 complete running gear, i mean everything. Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296874 But some dream cars can be made, what about an KE25 shell with Honda S2000 complete running gear, i mean everything. thats honestly the coolest idea!!!!!! :D Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296943 There's a TE27 in the states that has an S2000 motor and 6 speed. Edit: I think this is the one I was thining about, but this must be an old pic as the thing is absolutely friggin macco now!!! http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Initial...of-MY_15913.htm Edited December 11, 200817 yr by Taz_Rx Report
December 11, 200817 yr comment_297013 i want a ke25 running a k20a engine out of the dc5 integra type r .... the ke25 has to be blue. failing that i want my ke20 back Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now