January 29, 200818 yr comment_224127 Did anyone else get to the nats this year? I have a few pics to post up...Also some rolla pics from last years nats...Anyone else get any good pics? Chuck some up. I'd kill someones mother for this XY...I love it Dirty bloody rotary!! Just for you Kanga :hmm: The reason some of these pics are off centre is because f@$kHEADS at the nats don't seem to understand how to NOT stand in someones way while they are taking a pic... Edited January 29, 200818 yr by Rolla__Boy Report
January 29, 200818 yr Author comment_224131 Forgot these... Coolest beetle EVER? I love these things... Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224147 God Dam the Nats is the worst show/event in the world and should be smite'd from our land! Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224203 YLDTOY is the meanest Rolla around, how the f@$k do you fit that motor in there :S That thing was twin turbo'd at one stage aswell as superchared all at the same time. CRAZY SHIT !!! :hmm: Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224244 You had pics of YLD-TOY and 4DSHOW, and you only just decided to share them now?....very slack. Should have got movies of YLD-TOY, and incase you did.....post it already. ;) Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224278 I didnt make it to summernats but i did go to kandos. There was a nice KE20 there, didnt find out it was a rolla till he was putting it on the trailer. But it sounded really awesome. Didnt find out what engine it had either, and no pictures either as my camera was locked in my mates car and he ran of to feed his face. SMITE HIM!!! Anyways i like this Group A Commodore. Especially with this dyno readout (at 10,000RPM) Then some Dirt Work Anyway i have LOTS more photo's from kandos so ask and you shall recieve!!!! Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224297 Wow. Almost 1000hp. That thing would be interesting on the street. If it is still street legal anyway. Keep the pictures coming. Report
January 30, 200818 yr Author comment_224359 Full respect to that Commodore owner...immaculate show car like that making HUGE power...and yet he still chucks it on the grass for some fun!!! I hate nothing more than people who are too afraid to drive their cars. I don't see the point in owning them. Please post more pics...Unless they are all commodores :bash: God Dam the Nats is the worst show/event in the world and should be smite'd from our land! Yeah the rest of Aus agree with you...hence the bad turnout every year!! ;) Good call You had pics of YLD-TOY and 4DSHOW, and you only just decided to share them now?....very slack.Should have got movies of YLD-TOY, and incase you did.....post it already. :bash: I've got many many pics of them :P I have to organise all my shit...no vids yet, well at least none on PC... Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_224786 T'was great, i made it on the friday,and the sunday. Was a bit dissapointed that not one XY I saw was a Genuine GT. oh well, there was more then enough to make up for it tho.. Report
February 1, 200818 yr Author comment_224788 I have some ummm "adult" pics too if anyone wants to see...pm me Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_224789 How did you know they weren't real? Real ones have the VIN start with JG33... 2 doors (XA/B) start with JG66... Same for every GT built between 67 and 75. Check ID plate and VIN on the engine block, or just the rego lable! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now