Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Two Cents

Featured Replies

OK so I had a profound thought last night.

 

I was at the local IGA and this silly old cow in front of me had her trolly fully of crap. As the young check out attendent went to put all the stuff in bags the old lady has a go at her and says she is destroying the planet and this old lady doesnt want her grandchildren growing up in the appocalypse or something. So the old lady pulls out her green bags that save the earth one fukin bag at a time. Then she buys 3 boxeses of PLASTIC bin linners.

 

I couldnt believe it, I thought about pointing out that if she just got plastic bags they do the same job but I left it, I could see that having a conversation with her was more likely to kill some of my braincells then expand her knowledge.

 

Also I don't understand y we are letting this whaling crap go on??? Someone please tell me, and how can the people on the damn boats just kill such a cool creature? They must feel a little sad or something. I think we should do something that they don't like in their waters, Like be peacful and not kill things.

 

Anywho, thats my rant, now that I've vented I think I'm ready for a boring day at work.

hahaha i so would've ripped on her for buying heaps of PLASTIC bin liners..LOL

I'm in the retail industry and see this every day! I just think to myself that people like her watch too much dr phil and oprah! lol!

 

cheers phatke30!

We use green bags and buy plastic rubbish bags but we didnt get the green bags to 100% save the planet, We got them as i had no licence and we are walking distance from the shops so they were easier to carry and did the bag didnt pose a threat to break.

  • Author

yeah see that doesnt bugg me it was just this silly woman was so damn high and mighty about it, got me agitated. And it didnt help that the check out chick was pretty cute. So i wanted to stand up for her.... lol

And it didnt help that the check out chick was pretty cute. So i wanted to stand up for her.... lol

 

so where was this IGA?? :)

yeah see that doesnt bugg me it was just this silly woman was so damn high and mighty about it, got me agitated. And it didnt help that the check out chick was pretty cute. So i wanted to stand up for her.... lol

 

Y know I'm 50 next week and its taken me a looong time to realise you don't win an argument with a woman, especially a dumb one......but I have found a comment that really pisses most of them off it goes like this

 

woman ranting and raving........I reply " y know child birth just didnt do anything for your figure huh?"

 

you should have told all about the the cost to the planet of making those reusable bags.

bm

" y know child birth just didnt do anything for your figure huh?"

 

Do you get slapped often?? |blink|

" y know child birth just didnt do anything for your figure huh?"

 

Do you get slapped often?? |blink|

 

 

nuh they are usually so stunned I have time to get away.............sometimes they say"well I havent had kids" so I will say

 

so youve always been that way?........but beware....if you use this one they will chase you

 

BM

nuh they are usually so stunned I have time to get away.............sometimes they say"well I havent had kids" so I will say

 

so youve always been that way?........but beware....if you use this one they will chase you

 

BM

 

 

OMFG ;) dude one thing to ya |blink|

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.