Xoom's Turbo Sportivo - 2zzgte

xoom

well managed to get it down in the 12.6 territory by the end of the night again on the last run but once again absolutely pathetic 60' times ..... 2.2 for this ..... funny i ran a 1.97 when i ran the 12.6 last time so if i can manage to get all the areas of running right (launch, gear changes etc) i might get my low 12 ...... lol .... traction was not my friend again that nite..... i am getting better at warming those tyres though .... lol .... was just a damn cold nite.

anyway here are my video clips of 3 of my runs

[email protected] -

- YAY Finally some smoke from the wheels lol ..... its only a little but it will do .... lol

[email protected] -

- damn broken left lane timing display

[email protected] -

Some other vids i took the next week i went to watch

Big 4WD vs CRX -

Big 4WD vs Subaru -

Proton -

Nice Burnout, bad start -

N15 SSS -

Flynsx -

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh finally found them ..... what it looks like inside the sump .... baffled and gated FTW :bash:

Hi mate, just wondering if you could put me onto whom ever made the sump for you as i would like to get one done for my FJ. thanks

Hi mate, just wondering if you could put me onto whom ever made the sump for you as i would like to get one done for my FJ. thanks

The sump is a moroso product ..... that being said it isnt one of their regular's and was custom made for a shop in the US who now sells them to the public ..... as my sump isnt listed in the moroso products catalog.

I guess your best bet would be to try the custom fab avenue via moroso since moroso does do custom work as well .... see the link below.

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisp...p?catcode=11109

cheers

Bill

• 1 year later...

long time no see fellas ..... sorry been pretty busy with life and yeah the car had to sit on the side line while i had other stuff going on ..... So got a little busy over the weekend and finally got the wideband going and got rid of the little deka battery from under the bonnet and replaced it with a larger odyssey in the boot.

Pictures with and without the carpet ...... i just need to get some covers for the terminals and work a way to protect it in the event i put something in the boot so that it doesnt get knocked around.

battery_boot1.jpg

battery_boot2.jpg

Dropped the 2nd o2 sensor in plus mounted the gauge in the dash cluster

o2_sensor.jpg

wideband1.jpg

dash_cluster1.jpg

Edited by xoom

awesome ride mate. love these cars and most importantly the engines,!

the valve and springs you showed pictures of.. aftermarket? if so why did you move away from the titanium valves these have stock?

and also those eyelids where on the earth did you find them?

awesome ride mate. love these cars and most importantly the engines,!

the valve and springs you showed pictures of.. aftermarket? if so why did you move away from the titanium valves these have stock?

and also those eyelids where on the earth did you find them?

yes they are aftermarket ...... the stock setup isnt titanium ..... wish it was ...... for any big power setup's for increased revs above the stock redline the stockers experience valve float.

the eyelids are aftermarket and mostly are available on ebay

Awesome great car you have done alot to it since i last seen it :blinks:

hey charmz ..... yeah its had a few mods added :dance: ..... what about ur beast ? still got it or got something new?

Thats a turbo rolla i like to see :lolcry:

One day il poor a shit load more money into mine :blinks:

mate do it ..... its an experience ..... but u'll only do it once ..... lol

@ 25 per E, how many E's went into the modifications of this piker?

lol ...... yes it gets a bit expensive ..... lol

• 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Been jumping on roll racing as of late .... Fri nights races resulted in 11win & 3 loses. Loses were rx7 2nd run... Buggered the start. EVO 9 th33vo again buggered the start. And the sr22ve 180, this was my first run & even with the tweaks there was even less traction than last month. I think the cooler conditions.... So I had to tweak my setup post this run.... I wanted to go him again but never got the chance to. Here's the videos

EVO 9 330KW -

Worked VW Golf R -

EVO 9 280KW -

Old Ute -

R33 1st run -

R33 2nd run -

EVO8 MR JE73VO -

67 LSA Camaro -

A45 AMG -

EVO6 00PLEZ -

EVO9 TH33VO -

RX7 1st run -

RX7 2nd run -

SR22VE 180SX -

stupid photobucket .... changing their terms and no longer allowing external free hosting .... they want $499 a year ...... i think they just broke half of the forums on the internet with this change of theirs ..... i have just moved all my content so all the pictures should now be working again.

Edited by xoom