Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!

Featured Replies

I vote we meet up at Southside area and cruise there together.

 

good point,

 

????????????????????

 

cheers phatke30!

  • Replies 235
  • Views 92k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Jip can sort out some details at that end of town??

 

Cheers, Dougy

Edited by PHATKE20S

thanks for volunteering me :)

 

Spose we could meet up at 7:15 at Yatala BP?? I'll be down that way picking up WinKE55.

Sounds good mate. :)

Will SMS you when i/we get there. :)

sorry guys I'm out my car is not ready yet

Ill meet up with you guys and cruise down also - is the Yatala BP the one right of the pacific motorway? - I'm new to Brissy...

 

Cheers

 

Davros

Edited by Davros El Davros

Yip the big service center on ya right as you head towards GC.

Might meet yas there but like i finish work at 5pm takes me 45 mins to get ready ect ect

so if i see yall there i do if i don't ill see yall down there :)

I'm still comin, havnt been online in a coupe of days, wet myself when i heard about 7shades coming.

ill make sure i have the black plastic.

 

are you packing the baby oil or should i bring some?

 

 

not sure on how I'm getting there yet, prob workin the full day friday in mudgeeraba, so i may go to the missus after that, and go from there, which is in coombabah, only 10 or 15 from surfers.

 

dunno if I'm gonna drive or hit someone up for a ride, whats the plans afterwards? cruise or drink too much and stagger back to 7shades building?

 

cheers, andrew

the work laser?

wtf man! lol, bring the ke70, do you know how long its been since ive been in a corolla? :)

I'm really not that exciting, just so you all know.

 

Chateau Shades, whilst luxuriantly appointed, is rather small.

And whilst a rockin' VIP style hotel shindig would be entertaining, a musky smelling 52sqm sausage fest is not exactly what I had in mind when I paid for airfares, car rental and a hotel...

 

Personally, after dinner is hunted down and skinned I'd prefer to find a nice dimly lit hovel somewhere, prop myself up in a corner, get quietly sozzled and indulge in some scintillating repartee.

...is the Yatala BP the one right of the pacific motorway?
Yip the big service center on ya right as you head towards GC.

 

Um, WRONG. Its on your left as you head to the GC. its the same side of the road as your traveling on. Anyone else cruising down with us??

 

not exactly what I had in mind when I paid for ... car rental ...

Please tell me its a Corolla!!

rofl *blushes* sorry I'm blonde and was slightly intoxicated when i typed that...correct it is on the LEFT *does the whole loser L thing with hand*

will try meet yall there but if we not there by the time you want to leave just gooooo and we can see you all down there.

Just look for a fadded shit box with 18" chromies..... can't really miss it as it looks uber ghey :(

Yes new wheels coming soon I'm just being fussy.

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.