All Japanese Day - Adelaide, Sunday 27th April, 08....

Chobis

I agree with leorolla1975. If you are even considering applying, then just do it. The worst can happen is they knock you back. It would be so great to see lotsa old skoolers there though. I certainly hope to be there. I was in the Toyoshow earlier this year and was very disappointed that there was only one KE20 and one KE11 there. Nothing else 60's or early 70's which was a shame because I know there are a lot of real cool 10's, 11's, 20's etc in Adelaide. Some of you guys on this forum have them so I am hoping to see you all at this event.

Here is the 11 that TOM mentioned. Real nice car.

080203Toyoshow19.jpg

nice, very nice!!!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm more impressed by the hard work and dedication that bloke on the right has put into creating his beer gut... very impressive.

This gentleman you mention has two KE10's of his own. Very friendly fellow in fact and I spent a bit of time talking to him learning about 10's, 11's and 20's as I am looking to get my rear end into one and like to do my research before I try to find a suitable example. These two guys have a lot of knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

People that have applied should be starting to hear back as I received an email this morning confirming I'm in for this event. I'm excited !!!!

Also Rolla20, I reckon they would be very happy to get your entry from my understanding of what they are looking for.

Edited by Chobis