April 11, 200818 yr Author comment_238726 hiya boys, I'm looking at the poll. It looks like we want a sunday cruise, that is a bbq. Do you want to have a bbq before or after? If we have it before we could meet up at 11:30 and do an after noon cruise. After means 10:00 start and 12:30 lunch. any one got any ideas for the meeting point? Chris Report
April 12, 200818 yr comment_238911 i say food afterwards. as for a meeting place, I'm relatively indifferent as to where we meet. somewhere we havent been before i say. peace Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239056 Awesome a meet finally haha. Cheers Chris! I'll definitely be at this. Report
April 13, 200818 yr Author comment_239082 I gonna have to push this meet back to the fisrt weekend of May, 4th May. I have got a start and finishing point. if its suits your needs (I scout it out tomorrow) I find out the proper name, but the park next to the Casino. and finishing Tom Simpson Park - Mullaloo going via freo this will give us a long coastal drive Chris hope to see you there! Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239132 sounds good. maybe some new faces might come this time?! WINK WINK TO ALL THOSE LURKERS OUT THERE! Report
April 13, 200818 yr Author comment_239250 I hate you soooooo much, your gonna have the niceist ride there. looking forward to seeing your orange rolla. Chris Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239257 Umm, thanks? You should check out my cars thread, she's no longer going to be orange. White with red old scool racer decal :) Report
April 23, 200818 yr comment_241411 will probably be offshore for work on the 4th but i'm keen, so i'll keep checking for future meets Report
April 24, 200818 yr comment_241602 YAY!!! cruises... gotta love that... i'll be there with bells on. Sherridan the KE20 coupe won't make it, but it'll be a good chance to stretch the legs of Tamara... my new T-18! I'm just going to go with the flow on this one, so will check up in this thread... keep posting developments! Report
April 30, 200818 yr comment_243116 probably. everyone says they are going then they just don't come. so far we have had about 4 meets. not more than 4 cars each time. lots of people talk but don't do. or just forget. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now