Cruise, Saturday The 12th Of April

Jordan

I bailed right after the meet, wasnt able to go up through the hills.

Love these little meet ups, good chances to meet and talk.

Next time we should meet up somewhere to grab something to eat. :)

Cheers

Tally

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these little meet ups, good chances to meet and talk.

Next time we should meet up somewhere to grab something to eat. :)

Cheers

Tally

Yeah what Tally said^^^

if we can get enough members come we could have a rolla only meet/cruise.

i rocked up a bit late and was only there for about 5 mins before the group left. there was only 2 pre *E7* rollas on at the meet (none of them finished the cruise tho) need more earlier rollas on the next one.

So Tally, U've seen my 25, hopefully you'll have yours out next time.

CHEERS

Ryan

I wouldn't mind a slower cruise...I scared the crap out of myself a couple of times, trying to keep up :( now I have to get my gear linkages checked out because I'm having major issues going from third to second, so off to the mechanics on Tuesday :o

Lesley :)

I wouldn't mind a slower cruise...I scared the crap out of myself a couple of times, trying to keep up :( now I have to get my gear linkages checked out because I'm having major issues going from third to second, so off to the mechanics on Tuesday :o

Lesley :)

yeah i was trying my damdest to keep up but that rolla of yours was flying< off camber tight turn ....slide understeer >, but atleast ive had a good hard run to work out a few failings of the car, mind you its a totally standard AE71 with budget tyres

lol, admittedly it was one of the "quicker" style of cruises but its a Jordy cruise so you have to expect these things :o Maybe we should have a 2 groups setup for next time, one goes up at a "casual" pace and the other at a "quicker" pace. That and make sure everyone knows where we're headed next time :(

Edited by Exhumed

lol, admittedly it was one of the "quicker" style of cruises but its a Jordy cruise so you have to expect these things :o Maybe we should have a 2 groups setup for next time, one goes up at a "casual" pace and the other at a "quicker" pace. That and make sure everyone knows where we're headed next time :(

sounds good I'm up for that id say I'm in between lol

• 2 weeks later...
hey exhumed, i see you have a paddock spec rt104 rona

if its just a paddock basher want to give me a headlight? lol?

lol the headlights are the worst part on it, held in place with electrical tape and don't have any surrounds :rocknroll:

It's paddock spec condition wise imo but still road registerable and was on the road till it ran outta rego hehe.

hey exhumed, i see you have a paddock spec rt104 rona

if its just a paddock basher want to give me a headlight? lol?

hey exhumed, as above.

wanna part with one of the original stocky steelies? it aint a paddock basher unless its rolling on 3 wheels. :D

CHEERS

Ryan