Posted Images

couple more shots from the cruise

NICE KE17 SL

post-5644-1209889807_thumb.jpg

NICE KE3X 4DR

post-5644-1209889889_thumb.jpg

KEXX'S

post-5644-1209889956_thumb.jpg

HITTING ... WITH 4X48 WEBBERS in his ae82!!! (in controlled conditions on closed roads with permission) ;) :cool:

note: still 3500 rpm to go!!!

JP here... Sorry to spoil the fun but as much as I liked the look of the numbers coming up on the speedo, its not something that should be posted up for various reasons. If anyone would like to see the pic, PM TE278U about it.

You never know who's looking on this site.

JP (TheNobbler)

Edited by TheNOBBLER

My first time cruisin, and absolutely loved it! It was really relaxin doin the windy bits, it's a shame my rolla doesn't get that more often!

Very impressed with everyone's little beasts, though i'm not technically savvy about it all.

Also stoked that I'm not the only one back on here straight after getting home :cool:

Well Hello there everyone.

Great work on the run Simon, from what I hear it was a good blend of Stu's original Noojee run and the "Mt can't figure out how to say" run.

Appologies for not doing the mountain treck, Mel and I got back home just after 5pm and we left the pub about 2pm! And on top of that I used almost $120 worth of fuel! NICE!

Have some pics to throw up, camera didnt like the traveling in the Wagoon as I was going way to fast for a 45 year old car, you get that. So sorry for the ... ahh... "action" shots.

Was good to see some familiar faces and mee tup with some new ones. Oh... and it was good to try and shake some of the Rola's off my tale through the twisties! I didnt do to bad I recon! Drum brakes FTW!...

100_0583.jpg

100_0584.jpg

Ahhhh... Wagoons???

100_0585.jpg

100_0586.jpg

100_0598.jpg

100_0601.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0603.jpg

Since 1925? Well, kinda

100_0604.jpg

100_0608.jpg

100_0609.jpg

10 points to whoever guesses WTF this is! Apparently its pretty good...

100_0611.jpg

Happy camper... and only $18 + meal price worse off.

100_0612.jpg

Was that Chicken or Beef???

100_0613.jpg

Great cruise. Big thanks to the organisers. Was great to meet everyone. Was the first time the corolla has seen some twisties and it performed quite well for a 30 year old car. Just shows that when you get something right the first time it doesn't need changing :cool:

Well guys & girls! What an awesome cruise! Prob the best i've been on so far and i've been on a fair amount! Everything went to plan and we had no problems at at all! I was really happy with it all! Great turn out also! Just perfect! Roads were awesome! Cars were hot! People were great! I took roughly 200+ photos so i'll sort them out and post them up when i get a chance too! I'm pretty tired atm as i've only had 3 hours sleep!!! So will most likely hit the sack now!

Thanks to everyone for attending and behaving....All i can say is the photoshoot area was good fun........ ;) :cool:

Pub lunch was an awesome spot! Great food and atmosphere as well!

I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed them selfs today! Was a big day for all!

The next cruise will be great fun as well! Now i have more of an understanding off a couple of things i'll put into the next cruise!!!

Bloody amazing roads thou! Was good fun "driving" through the hills and twistys with the group!!! I loved it! Major adrenalin rush!! Shame JP couldn't keep up with me lol!!!

Again thanks to everyone!!!!!

Cheers,

Simmo

PS: The urhh umm Safeway car park was erhhh entertaing lol....Well for everyone else watching my car lol!

Edited by 1984KE70

1984KE70 if you like I'm probably going to be buying some web hosting tonight, then I'll create a few accounts for people and they can freely upload their pictures so everyone can look through what they want. I'll get back to you with the details on it !

cheers

Hi guys, what a great day out! Thanks very much for the company, good to meet a few more people and enjoy a pretty responsible day.

What a grat run back from Noojee to Yarra Bend! WOW! was great to give the car a blow out and push it through the bends where it begs to be.

The run up Mt Donna Boang was unbelieveable! It felt like SS1 of Targa most incredible piece of road Ive been on i Oz so far... I was really impressed with how my car stuck and tucked in. The brakes even held up ok (ish).

It was really good to follow the 2 seca's & SX through the 'spirited' parts of the journey, we all enjoyed a pretty clean run and showed good pace!

cheers again, can't wait until next time.

Thanks Brett (GTI-TRD) AE92 GTi

[email protected]

Crusie was awsome! Have to do it again soon! I was thinking about an idea for another club meet. How does this sound.. a rolla club camp out? We could camp in gembrook or somewhere and have a big campout up there. Its just an idea but i think it could be really cool...