Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look At What I Got For $200

Featured Replies

hiya boys, I just got this baby the other day. I was thinking about a parts car but she runs nice and is in great nick. btw all i have to do is pay the rego and away we go.

 

it is a 1982 RA60 celica. The poeple I got it off said "it would not start" (it had a flat battery)

 

$200

post-1514-1207903027_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1207903044_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1207903069_thumb.jpg

 

a mate of mine is already too buy it off me.

 

how much do you think it's worth???

 

Chris

Man that car is in immaculate condition.....

 

If its a mate y don't you just charge him for the time u spent gettin it and the battery and maybe a little xtra????

 

On a quokka note there have been a few sedans in there the last few weeks that are 1985 and back which probably means they are Ae71's or Ke70's but people are askin $2000... Does anyone reackon its worth it??? I mean I wont one but I could get a heaps newer car for the same price.

worth 1800 definatly.

 

my friend bought one that condition but licenced for that much.

 

turns out the head was f@$ked to,

nice find

 

EDIT: i'll take it unlicenced for $500 cash right now

Edited by h1_roll4

can't go wrong with that chris.

 

seems like you outbargained me this week!

  • Author

I had to replace the water pump (cost me $68) so running tally is $268. and it's gonna need a new battary, so add about 65ish

 

so for abit over $500 it will be good to drive as a daily.

 

 

I'm gonna drive it to geraldton on next week, get this, it has:

  • New radator
  • New charging system
  • New ball joints
  • Great tyres
  • newish leads and plugs

The oil is even good (not thin or overly black)

 

Dudes this car is one of the best I have had!!!!

 

Some one loved this car ones.

 

I don't want my mate to have it any more :)

 

Chris

thats an awesome bargain there Chris nice lookin car in good condition BARGAIN!!!

hey brian, if you can find me a 3tgteu parts car I would be very happy.

 

I have not seen one for ages.

 

Chris

 

 

there is one I know of , its a corona. 2door thing.

  • 2 weeks later...
i know a few peoples with 3tgteus just not whole cars.

 

Hey! that is one awesome find Chris!!!

 

2T KE35, Do you think any one of those engines would be up for cheaper than it'd cost to re-build a standard 3T??? (and bold a turbo to the side...)

 

I scored a TE72 the other week and looking at powerup options... If the cruise is still on this sunday, chat then.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.