Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Heater Doesn't Work

Featured Replies

  • Author
that's why everyone owns at least one Gregory's manual for their rolla's...i have 3 for my ke20 and 2 for the ke55.

I don't Haha.

 

Well done dude :rocknroll:

 

Yeah i agree Gregory's manual's are the way to go

 

I'd be happy on writing up a piece on how to replace a thermostat, how to flush an engine, sadly its my area of expertise, though I'm not overly experted (new word) on it all, just cause of my job really.

 

But for someone who wasnt sure initially you did good man

Cheers. :jamie: I'm happy with what I learnt... just gonna be really weary about driving it now haha hope everything still works on the road.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 95.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if you begin freezing your arse off, i'd have another go at the heater tap, if it's not, investigate further = possible dash pulling etc. sounds hard but isnt too bad

  • Author
Glad to see you got it sorted and working :jamie:

 

Hopefully that heater works now too hey?

Oooo yeah it's toasty! Haha. I flushed it with muckowt twice last night just to be sure so we'll see how she goes driving to uni this morning.

 

Well if you begin freezing your arse off, i'd have another go at the heater tap, if it's not, investigate further = possible dash pulling etc. sounds hard but isnt too bad

I definitely will! :y: Hopefully won't have to since it's working now, but I feel a lot more confident that I could if I needed to. :rocknroll:

  • Author

Don't mean to drag this thread on but it seems I didn't tighten one of my hose clamps up tight enough cause when I got to uni today I popped the bonnet just to check everything was fine after last nights work and the engine was coated in white crap! The hose that goes to the heater wasn't tight at the engine end... I stopped off at Chris' (chrisandliz) on the way home and he showed me which one it was, so a big thanks to Chris. :rocknroll:

 

Chris also told me that when someone says flush and engine they mean FLUSH it haha... all I did was put water in the radiator and ran the engine for a minute and then let it out haha. I didn't know that you could/should flush it out with a hose haha. Off to do that now...

Don't mean to drag this thread on but it seems I didn't tighten one of my hose clamps up tight enough cause when I got to uni today I popped the bonnet just to check everything was fine after last nights work and the engine was coated in white crap! The hose that goes to the heater wasn't tight at the engine end... I stopped off at Chris' (chrisandliz) on the way home and he showed me which one it was, so a big thanks to Chris. :rocknroll:

 

Chris also told me that when someone says flush and engine they mean FLUSH it haha... all I did was put water in the radiator and ran the engine for a minute and then let it out haha. I didn't know that you could/should flush it out with a hose haha. Off to do that now...

 

 

Thats what I was telling you. Man up and get the freaking hose in there!!! Need some pressure to shift all the crap. If you really want to be fussy, then leave the muckowt in there for about 2 days or a week even, then change it. You don't need coolant in there really, but it protects and prolongs the engines life. Just don't leave muckowt or town water in there forever. Its ok in the short term.

  • Author
Thats what I was telling you. Man up and get the freaking hose in there!!! Need some pressure to shift all the crap. If you really want to be fussy, then leave the muckowt in there for about 2 days or a week even, then change it. You don't need coolant in there really, but it protects and prolongs the engines life. Just don't leave muckowt or town water in there forever. Its ok in the short term.
Yeah I guess I was a bit afraid to get the electrical parts wet since I don't really have anything to cover them with.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.