September 25, 200818 yr comment_277288 I can't seem to link it to here :yes: So give us your email and i will attach it Cheers~matt Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_277671 can i please have a little bit more info eg like a adress i can punch in to the gps to get to Hj's it will be me and a few mates Report
September 28, 200818 yr Author comment_277771 can i please have a little bit more info eg like a adress i can punch in to the gps to get to Hj's it will be me and a few mates Yeah mate :hmm: It's Gympie Rd (Bruce Highway), CARSELDINE Northbound Side 200m after Beams Rd intersection. That should get you there mate :yes: Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_277856 I'm trying to get the MR2 Spyder from work to drive to it as its for sale. Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_277919 Well... Sad to say but I wont be entering this. I'll be working this Saturday so wont be detailing my car like I'd like to and can't afford to enter :hmm: At this stage I still hope to come along and cruise. Plus, I have parts to pick up. :y: Report
September 29, 200818 yr Author comment_277923 Jon, if i can get my panelvan there.....i'm sure you can turn up aswell mate. I shall have some parts for distribution to the relevant people also. How early are we going to meet at Hungry Jacks? Report
September 29, 200818 yr Author comment_277928 At the latest.....so we can all park together near the gates. I hope everyone will be displaying their rollaclub stickers........ I'll be wearing my rollaclub beanie aswell....yes i am a bit of a fan :y: Edited September 29, 200818 yr by PHATKE20S Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_277934 Fine, meet up at 7:20am and leave at 7:30am at the latest!! So, who's coming?? I'd like to see a list so we can know who to expect. Report
September 29, 200818 yr Author comment_278057 Sounds good mate. I shall see you there with my convoy of rolla's......... Well, my KE25 daily and KE26 Panelvan at least....... Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_278059 yea 730 is a bit earley for me if i had my rolla here ide be there with bells on but I'm with mates and i doute after a night on the piss they will want to leave at that time i will be in contact with you guys when i get there :y: Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278118 I'm definately coming ,Have decided against showing however so just up for the cruise misled-Lauren Report
September 30, 200818 yr comment_278149 I'll be showing up regardless on how much "poon-tang" i get and how late i stay up the night before, cheers phatke30! Edited September 30, 200818 yr by phatke30 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now