My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

I'd forgotten how burnt she was.

I would have given up after the fire and the first camshaft issue. I know first hand how much grief Tommy and Stu have gone through and it's a credit to their dedication.

Hope this makes the short list. Will definatly get my vote.

I'd love to see how much it would make, with a bit more cam and some more fuel.

Hi there Stu ! Yeh got to admit i felt like giving up a number of times but Thomas had put to much money in it to quit , so it just got better each time ( Version 1/2/3 or was it 4 :doh:) HAHA LOL lost count . As for more cam and fuel :hmm: well as Thomas put it not until next year when he has finished uni and not traveling all the time ( And here i was thinking this thing was finished :P ) thanks mate he docent need the encouragement :no: . But anyway if it happens you will be the first to know :thumbsup: . But he will have to wait between PROJECT 25- my 57 inter pick up and now my youngest son is hinting on wanting to do a project car next year ( Little 69 corona i have hidden away in the corner of the shed ) so it could be a while ! Nothing better to do in my spare time :elvis: LOL.

Cheers:- Stuart ( Thomas dad ) :wave:

Hi Ken thanks for the compliment but i wouldn't say awesome ! maybe a little bit crazy :elvis: but as i said in one of the earlier posts i just enjoy working on old cars and its great to see the finished build . Looking forward to next year with a couple of big ones for myself ! once i get the WB Holden ute that i,m doing for a client out of the shed . I will have to start a thread of my own just need the boys to try and teach the old man how to upload pics LOL i think i may have to call it PROJECT-25 be warned this will be different and no i,m not telling HAHA you will all have to wait and see.

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows if the KE10/11s came out with factory air conditioning and if so has anyone got one they may like to part with? :hail: as we would be very interested ! or has anyone fitted up one from another model?. Keen to here as it is getting BLOODY hot up here :bright: and might have to put the old man back to work LOL just when he thought he was finished ( there never really finished are they ) sorry dad .

Just realized Thomas had posted about air conditioning for his little Rolla ! (good one HAHA fill in a bit more time :hammer: ) i might have a look at the factory air in the Charade in the shed and see if i can retro fit it in the donor car first :hmm: or go with Cleveland,s idea ( VW missile type on the window LOL :lmao: ) thanks for the suggestion Cleveland but not really what i had in mind and i don,t think Thomas would agree either and yeah it would be funky :rock: . I will keep you all posted on any progress that i make. Quote :- ( Nothing is impossible just some things take a bit longer than others 8/ )

Well we made the short list for COTY :dancetall: and what a great list it is! we would like to thank everyone who nominated Thomas little ROLLA and have already voted :thumbsup: ..We would also like to send a big birthday wish out to Stu :party: or as most of you know him Kickn5k have a great day :guiness: and once again thanks heaps for all your help through out the build of Thomas little ROLLA , Also we would like to wish you all a very MERRY XMAS and a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR and may we all keep building great little cars ( ROLLAS of course ) :yes: .