My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad
Only 3 weeks until i get my licence and I'm hopeing my lil rolla will be ready fingers crossed :yes:

NICE WORK Tommy, that looks awesome :POSTPICS!:

Good Luck with re-assembling it in the next few weeks. :y:

It will look sweet once finished.

MORE pic's as you are finishing it please...... :yes:

Cheers

Dougy :dance:

Hey guys thanks for the comments I'm actually from Swan Hill in Victoria so sorry man wont be over NSW. The engine hopefully is going back in tomorrow just a stokie 3k with 4 speed for the time been. Had all the interior done in orange and black all brand new rubbers which I'm still waiting on its being quiet the hassle all brand new carpet put ke20 front brakes on her and had the rears drilled to fit hotwire mags till i get some cash 4 some white walls and put some hubbies on it and drop it on her guts. All the body work has been done by myself and my father well mainly Dad lol.. I will put some more photos on soon and include some of when it was a mates paddok bomb. All going well it should pass road worthy oly prob i might have is me left sine tail light is faded so if any one has one in good condition and wants to part with it I'm interested in buying one cheers ill keep all poasted.