My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

Thats a nice spray job, I rekon cars look so much better when done fully like that, but I spose takes heaps heaps heaps more time and effort.

Kudos to you and your dad though.

I just hope the engine gets a clean up as well as the body did, it looked pretty grotty in that pic.

Cheers

Top effort. Its good to see people busting their balls to get a panel straight, not just packing it with bog.

If your tail light is faded, no point getting a new one. Buy some Autosol, its a metal polish but works a treat on plastic tail lights. Enough time and effort polishing and it will look brand new.

Hey guys its coming along nicely the rubber kit should be here tomorrow and the interior should be finished this weekend then just get it all back in and down to vic roads 4 rego b4 the 24th.

And the colour is TNT orange also does any one have a badgre that will fit my grill as i don't have one please anyone????

Hey guys its coming along nicely the rubber kit should be here tomorrow and the interior should be finished this weekend then just get it all back in and down to vic roads 4 rego b4 the 24th.

And the colour is TNT orange also does any one have a badgre that will fit my grill as i don't have one please anyone????

Cheers man, keep at it :hmm: